Get Adsense Approved Account [The Legit Way]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumperTM

Lot of people asking where they can get an adsense account or alternative ways to get one approved. Purchasing adsense accounts or creating a quick blogger that allows for adsense applications instantly is like rolling dice. Here are some tips to get an adsense account, the legit way.

I've seen a few of these steps spread across this forum here and there but thought i'd share all the steps I used in one easy-to-access place

1) Never use a free domain email (not even gmail)
- Use blahblah@yourwebsite.com

2) If your applying 1 month after creation of your site, make sure you have 2 new articles every week for the past month. Don't ever apply without new content just recently uploaded or with less then 7-10 articles.

3) Don't apply with too specific of a niche. Big G likes broad niches to best match your site with appropriate advertisers. Long-tail keywords are not good here.

4) Privacy Policy, About us, Contact page are a must.

5) Make sure to have your personal contact information that your using on your adsense application in your "contact us" page on your website. - Important

6) Make sure your whois contact information also matches.

7) No ads, affiliate ads, any ads on your site before applying! Leave it clean

8) Don't apply if your not getting less then 50 visitors a day or your website isn't even indexed

9) Don't have any hyphens in your domain URL. - Unprofessional

10) Add another article 2-3 days after applying if your application is still pending.

Thanks for reading <3

Please Leave A Comment Confirming This Pack ^o)

Cheers,
Thumper

21 comments
Well, I applied for an adsense account without a website & with a gmail account and I got approved....no idea why people go through all of the stuff on that list...

Well, I applied for an adsense account without a website & with a gmail account and I got approved....no idea why people go through all of the stuff on that list...

Same here. Not hard at all to get accepted if you have a nice legit site :|
They would even accept Warez sites, Your account will just get suspended later on.

does Adsense pay to PayPal account?

Check and Direct Deposit.

ThumberTM, you have given factual tips to have your google account approved. If you have everything looking legit, normal and going according to google's outline, you won't have trouble having your account approved. But if you are aiming to run a warez blog or something, don't even think about putting adense on it.

No idea where did you picked this info from, but there's 3+ untrue statements:

1) Never use a free domain email (not even gmail) lol, ofcourse you can have gmail, and apply for google adsense, what kind of company would they be, if they are going to request from you some other email, than their own? I don't believe you were serious when you wrote that. I've applied with their email, and got approved.

4) Privacy Policy, About us, Contact page are a must.
Not a 'must'. I had a blog about jokes, only posts that were on blog, were funny images, and similar. No privacy policy, no About Us, no Contact page or anything similar.

8) Don't apply if your not getting less then 50 visitors a day or your website isn't even indexed.

Again, no idea where did you got this from.

There's few simple rules, from google itself, that you have to comply, and those are:

Website Requirements

Applicants must have a working website or blog to join Google Adsense. A newly-established website or blog is acceptable in most parts of the word, including the United States, Canada and Europe. In some locations, including China and India, the blog or website must be established for at least six months before it qualifies for the Adsense program.

Content Conditions

Google Adsense has strict content policies to protect the interests of its advertisers. Adsense accepts applications only from websites with original content. If your site contains duplicate or stolen content -- including text, images and multimedia clips -- then Adsense will disable the account. Google also bars sites with adult content or content that promotes illegal activity, including file sharing and some video or music download sites.

Other Conditions

The quality of traffic to a website or blog is an important consideration for Google Adsense. Sites must meet strict criteria that prohibit the use of artificial traffic generation schemes or software because these can unfairly inflate advertiser costs. Applicants must also agree not to click the advertisements on their own sites. Google Adsense automatically disables accounts if it suspects click fraud. Applicants must agree to Google's advertisement display guidelines. All sites must also publish a privacy policy that meets Adsense terms and conditions.

Personal Requirements

The legal definition of an adult varies between locations, but you must be over 18 years old to qualify for a Google Adsense account. Applicants should also have a bank account for receiving regular payments from Google Adsense. The network pays publishers with a check or electronic funds transfer for each month when the minimum $100 payment threshold is met.

References

Google AdSense: Is My Site Eligible to Participate in AdSense?
Google AdSense: Program Policies

Resources

Google AdSense: Terms and Conditions

Last edited:
1) False
2) True
3) Hmnn
4) True
5) Not required
6) Not required
7) No ads - True, affiliate ads is okay.
8) True
9) I'm not sure about this one.
10) True

My opinions are just based on my experience.

you're full of bullshit, seriously? you're nothing but a noob honestly
my account got approved easily i signed up and the other day i received an email about my account getting approved stop misleading pplz let them do their research don't talk about something you don't know about acting like a google "guru" and posting random bs makes you look nothing but just another stupid person google has his ways to check ;) they know who you are just saying

I applied from a google site I made that had movies and still got approved, and the day they approved me just happen to be on my birthday. What a good birthday present, the only present I got actually. I made it to minimum payout in March but my finalized earnings was a few dollars below the minimum and so this month I am hoping to get my first payment,I also no a few other movie sites that have adsense ads, so it must take them a while to discover it,if ever, if you are careful and do it right I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back