Selling Get 20 high quality forum posts for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

seoxpert

[FONT=&amp]PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE PLACING ORDER, THANKS. Is your forum losing activity? Do you want an activity boost? If the answer is yes please continue reading :) I am willing to make 20 good quality forum posts on your forum for $5 PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FORUM POSTING ONLY, I AM NOT CURRENTLY DOING BLOG POSTS. These posts will be made within 2 days of order being placed so I can space them out and make them look genuine. I currently run my own forum and I have had 3 years experience of posting on forums. I am willing to post in entertainment (tv, movies, music) webmaster forums, animal forums, food and drink/dietary forums, gaming forums, promotion forums and general chat forums. If you do not see your genre of forum stated above please contact me and I will see what I can do :) This is forum posting only at the moment.
[/FONT]How much will it cost you?

Five Dollars (5$) 20 posts, of course!

Turn Around Time (TAT):

24 to 48 hours after the payment is received for your order.

How to order?

Please post a reply in this thread or PM me to order.

Reviews

I am not providing any reviews, but will offer 1$ discount for first 5 orders.

Payment Methods

Paypal or Payza. Do contant me if you want to pay via some other method, I will see what I can do about it.

http://api.dmcloud.net/embed/4e5bf73e94a6f629c900461b/51cca86206361d020b000090?auth=1532316348-0-urhotwlx-2c2f5aa40ac8b193dad0d04cda068509&wmode=transparent

6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back