Get 1000 free YouTube subscribers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpen

As you know, to enable YouTube monetization, you need to have 1000 subscribers. If your monetization is active, increasing your subscription will increase your revenue. So do not miss this useful article. In this article, we are going to learn how to get 1000 free YouTube subscribers. More than 65% of video views on YouTube are done by the YouTube algorithm. So if you want to contribute to this high volume of views, you need to increase your followers. To read the article and get 1000 YouTube subscribers, go to the link below.
pinkpen.net/get-1000-free-youtube-subscribers-2021

6 comments
I already read the article. Nice sharing from you. To make you eligible for monetization, you also need 4000 watch time hours. Thus I can say engagement plays a vital role. But for this how long it will take times if that person doing it organically? Do you have any ideas?
There are bots that can boost viewing hours up to 4000 of watching. But I think it will affect to the trust of the account. On some freelance exchanges, you can create a video viewing task, which will allow you to do it more organically. But it will be much more expensive.

Last edited:
If you work hard , you will gain followers . but initially Youtuber are getting subscriber by bot or any other web platform, I have also seen that people are buying subscribers.

The subscribers are the easy part, getting the 4000 hours watch time is the difficult part. Personally, I would never use service for this. Consistency and quality content is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back