Shared GearServe.net - cPanel ,10GB Storage, 100GB Bandwidth, $3/month (USA - Atlanta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there going to be some packages/location changes now since you'll lose some clients?
I'm hosted on Atlanta server, but have regular site.

Are there going to be some packages/location changes now since you'll lose some clients?
I'm hosted on Atlanta server, but have regular site.

Only Warez Linking sites are affected, no other sites are affected, I'll retain the Atlanta Location Server to balance sites in the 2 server's.

I asked you a week ago if you are going to continue to provide your service because you can't host warez sites anymore, and you said yes... Yesterday I bought second hosting from you, and now I get notice you are closing on 16.12... You couldn't have mentioned that before? and what, I payed you for 2 day hosting... nice (y)

I asked you a week ago if you are going to continue to provide your service because you can't host warez sites anymore, and you said yes... Yesterday I bought second hosting from you, and now I get notice you are closing on 16.12... You couldn't have mentioned that before? and what, I payed you for 2 day hosting... nice (y)

Hello,
I don't work there anymore, but, your account wont be deleted or suspended until 16 Jan 2011.

The decision was all of the management / owners, you can contact the CEO here : gearserve@live.in

Last edited:
Won't be suspended until 16/02... yes I can read, but what am I to do with 1 day old hosting? setup the whole site, and then do backup to move to another host?

Can't even get refund, and that CEO, I have never seen him online on MSN

Won't be suspended until 16/02... yes I can read, but what am I to do with 1 day old hosting? setup the whole site, and then do backup to move to another host?

Can't even get refund, and that CEO, I have never seen him online on MSN

Hmm.. You can keep your sites on the server until 16 Jan 2012, There will be no deleting / suspension until then, all sites will work until then, You can save money that way and then you can buy your next hosting like on 10 Jan 2012 ?

I am still getting invices and invoice reminders from gearserver. Am I supposed to pay these? Anyone?

I don't work for GearServe any more, But I think WHMCS is just sending out dead invoices, you can't pay the invoices as the owners disabled the payment gateways in WHMCS, when I was last at the office.

Just ignore the invoices and your hosting account will run for as long as you paid or 16th Jan 2012 (16/01/2012), which ever comes earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back