GBoxes.com| High ( PPD, PPS And mixed Rates ) + 100$ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No .. i don't like work with ur company any more .. i don't need you but you need unloaders
yes you scammers .. you paid for one account and banned another one i have money on it so you scammer
if you not scammers you should paid for people money in their accounts before banned them not say
False pretenses like multi login
and i'm from egypt and internet very bad and i have to use windows dedicated server to upload files and i login from my computer to my account and ips in egypt dynamic not static so every time i close my router ip change but still egyptian ip .. so where multi login in BLACkDove account ..
And Another account it's for my company [ MyEgy.to ] and many uploaders use it to upload files ..
so don't say we ban people for multi login .. i'm using 20 websites to uploade daily .. and first time to see ban for multi login ..

good luck with ur members :)

Last edited:
vadim

thief,swindler,conman!!!!!:wave:

here

Gboxes.com | Gboxes IP Lookup (IP: 94.23.220.52) France
Host of this IP: s2.gboxes.com
Organization: OVH SAS

Contact Email
contact @ privacyprotec .org

Creation Date
04/13/2014

Updated Date
04/14/2015

Expiration Date
04/13/2016

Registrant
Domain Admin
Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Nobby Beach, Queensland QLD 4218
AUSTRALIA
Telephone: 4536946676

Administrative Contact
Domain Admin
C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
AUSTRALIA

Technical Contact
Domain Admin
AUSTRALIA

Nameservers
ns1.gboxes.com
ns2.gboxes.com

Name Green Boxes - Cloud storage service - The Best
Summary Green Boxes - Cloud storage service - Free file upload service
Targets file upload, share files, free upload

Gboxes Scam

Hi Gboxes
why my account get banned?
9JEJroN.png

I was suspended without a reason?

Last edited:
Same to me. My account was banned without any reason. No warning, no mail, nothing. And after contact them:

Code:
[FONT=tahoma]Hello,[/FONT][FONT=tahoma]
[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma]Your most downloads have no referrals, so we can't check downloads.[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma]
[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma]We can provide you many screen shots from your downloads to see yourself, there is no referrals, that against our rules.

Is it a reason of getting banned? As I can see, the most is above 90%. Please check it again. Thanks[/FONT]

Gboxes send mail to me because I did not check mail should not see his mail. And I was banned. Banned for no reason, I have done according to the rule of Gboxes. @MOD go see and solve the uploader as we.
asdasdasdasdasdsdfsdfasssssssssssssssssssg.png

Last edited:
une belle bande de voleurs!!! ils comptabilisent pas les fichiers qu'ils ont supprimer donc si vous avez gagnez 200usd bin vous en recevez 10 des arnaqueurs et des bons voleurs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back