GBoxes.com| High ( PPD, PPS And mixed Rates ) + 100$ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
help!

Wrong ID: 8611412 \ original ID: FKDCGHW
I chose the wrong senior account in 30 days, very anxious! Can return the amount of $12 this account to the original account? Please, thank you.

Wrong ID: 8611412 \ original ID: FKDCGHW
I chose the wrong senior account in 30 days, very anxious! Can return the amount of $12 this account to the original account? Please, thank you.

Sorry, I don't understand your problem, Please clarify and send details to "info@gboxes.com" if you don't mind.

Thank you.

Update: Issue solved as we told you via email.

Last edited:
vadim

he who never paid .do not fall for the tricks of a cheater I
1. removes the account

2, begins to speak that links to the website are dead
3. begins to suspect stops and correspondence

4. the money remained in him ,and you don't need

GBoxes why stop the correspondence ?????????????

Last edited:
vadim

this is your last answer
Your downloads are suspicious, You share links in dead sites, there is no logic to get downloads from untitled empty pages.

as dead links I gained 25 USD ????

this is your last answer
after you delete your account,links become dead

These subdomains have no info about links.

Can you explain what does that link refer to

Untitled Empty page include one link, not logic, right?

=================================

on the pages of the dead I gained 25 USD

Give the money $ 25.10 .if you are honest

necessary details for payment !!!!!

this is your last answer
Your downloads are suspicious, You share links in dead sites, there is no logic to get downloads from untitled empty pages.

this is your last answer

]What are you talking about? if you have any issue, you can send details to "info@gboxes.com"

Thank you.

this is your last answer

this is your last answer

Last edited:
Last edited:
vadim

I have a partnership with ten physical hosting that consistently work and pay 7-12 years. I have not heard of such nonsense (OK, we don't pay to the scammers, If you believe that these pages can generate legal money, we don't believe) do not believe and do not pay it's logical!. Why in the rules GBoxes no clear job description. All problems (we do not believe) or (prove) occur when payment of money. Ten hostings all of the files are always checked before payment no problem. (A) here at GBoxes have a problem logically you cheater. And the server you arendueš′ until spring and then close and all money zaberëš′ yourself logical!. all the signs of a cheater logical!. The first sign of the scammer is deleting the account, you do not understand the problem. the fraudster for you main find a reason, so you're a cheater slelal and my account deleted you account and then started razbiratsâ in the reason. conclusion ... GBoxes was specially made for cheating people, offering harošij tariff plan, thereby introducing users to the network the thief and swindler!!
these are not my sites !!! . I had to make you a screenshot !!!!! . and requiring the passwords you are violating copyright.Read the law !!!!.Passwords are provided if there is a complaint on file. And you have the reason to delete account. Write what information people need to provide when paying out money!!! . It will be fair.

У меня есть партнерство с десяти хостинг-сервисы, которые стабильно работают и платят 7-12 лет . Я не слышал такого бреда (ОК, мы не платим мошенникам, если вы считаете, что эти страницы могут создавать правовые деньги, мы не верим.) не верьте и не платите логично!!!!!. Почему в правилах GBoxes нет четкой должностной инструкции . Все проблемы ( мы не верим) или (покажите нам)происходят в выплате денег. Десять посетителей все файлы проверяются до оплаты никаких проблем . А вот на GBoxes есть проблема ,логически вы мошенник. И сервер в аренду до весны, а потом будет закрыт и все деньги заберет себе логически !!!!.все признаки мошенника логично !!!!!!. Первый признак мошенника-это удалить свой аккаунт ,Вы не поняли проблему .Для мошенника важно найти причину,значит, ты мошенник сделал с моей учетной записи.вы удалили учетную запись, а затем начал разбиратся в чем причина . вывод... GBoxes был специально сделан для обмана людей, предлагая очень хороший тарифный план, тем самым вводя мой телефон в сети вор и мошенник !!!!!!

Ich habe eine Partnerschaft mit zehn Hosting-Services, die stabil arbeiten und zahlen 7-12 Jahren . Ich habe nicht gehört, solche Breda (OK, wir zahlen nicht für Betrüger, wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass diese Seiten können rechtliche Geld, glauben wir nicht.) glauben Sie nicht, und zahlen Sie nicht logisch!!!!!. Warum in den Regeln GBoxes keine klare Stellenbeschreibung . Alle Probleme ( wir glauben) oder (zeigen Sie uns)treten in der Zahlung von Geld. Zehn Besucher alle Dateien überprüft werden, bis die Zahlung keine Probleme . Und hier auf GBoxes ein Problem logisch Sie Betrüger. Und der Server in der Miete bis zum Frühjahr, und dann wird geschlossen und das ganze Geld an sich nehmen, logisch !!!!.alle Anzeichen Betrug logisch !!!!!!. Das erste Zeichen der Betrüger ist Ihr Konto zu löschen ,die Sie nicht verstanden haben das Problem .Für Betrüger ist es wichtig, den Grund zu finden,bedeutet, du bist ein Betrüger hat mit meinem Konto.Sie entfernt Konto, und dann begann, waren was die Ursache ist . Fazit... GBoxes wurde speziell gemacht, um die Menschen zu täuschen, indem ein sehr guter tarif, wodurch die Einführung mein Handy im Netz ist ein Dieb und Betrüger !!!!!!

Last edited:
They are scammers

They are scammers .. banned me without any reasons .. just i asked them why they always delete my files ..

i got answer and got ban also

Your account was banned by administrator.

So you decided we are scammers, right?
You haven't said that you have another account and got paid 2 days ago, Scammers don't pay :)

Your account was banned due to multilogin, it is an automatic action by the system.

you paid for one account and banned another one i have money on it ..

and you are joking me .. anyone want to ban just say to him system did that automatically .. and your system saw my logins after i asked you why you always delete my files

you deleting files to not count more money .. and really it's first time to see ban for this reason

you paid for one account and banned another one i have money on it ..

and you are joking me .. anyone want to ban just say to him system did that automatically .. and your system saw my logins after i asked you why you always delete my files

you deleting files to not count more money .. and really it's first time to see ban for this reason

Now you lie!!

Firstly you said we are scammers, now you said that yes we paid for you, then we are not scammers, right?
If you send an email asking about something ( Deleting files ), before you receive a response, you got another issue ( Account banned ), is it mean we are scammers? Loool.

If you don't believe that the system automatically ban account when multilogin from different IPs, then it is your own problem, not us.

We were able to unban your account if you speak politely, but now we will not unban your account, you are not welcomed to work with us. We don't need liars anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back