GBoxes.com| High ( PPD, PPS And mixed Rates ) + 100$ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
13a5cc45f0f3ab375f42c9aaa91c7a1278ebf4e5.PNG

Italy in Group B is not there, looks ..

Dear uploaders,

We'd like to thank you for trusting us, We have promised we will pay weekly, But we paid daily within few minutes or hours, and many of uploaders here have received their earnings within few minutes.

Now, let us clear some things:

Do you want us to continue or closed as many hosts? Of course all uploaders who deal with us want us to continue.
Continuous is not easy, we are here for profits, without profits no one can continue, you or us.

Now we found some countries provide alot of traffic, with very little earning ( Germany, Italy ) No premium sold, no revenue from ads, if we continue supporting these countries with high rates, we will lose alot of money.
So, who wants Boxes continue and earn with us and using our amazing and continuous services, should understand our situation and accept it, may be we can move these countries again to group B as soon as we find enough profit from them.

Thank you.

Hi GBoxes, please respond to my PM, Thanks.

Done dear, sorry for delay.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you, you have not given us the time to of publicizing your host that even we necessarily renounced using it. So I conclude that it is better that people do not use your host otherwise the other nations will be downgraded. Where would you like to have profit? Countries where there are few download? Who has an interest in buying one of your premium if there is no material distributed with your host?
you have moved Italy from Group B to Group D, is exaggerated.
I was forced to replace the files used with your host to another host, hoping not to have surprises yet as I have had using gboxes.

good luck

thanks for 7 paiement ..it's Magic host

you are welcome, hope you will be alwes happy

Unfortunately for you, you have not given us the time to of publicizing your host that even we necessarily renounced using it. So I conclude that it is better that people do not use your host otherwise the other nations will be downgraded. Where would you like to have profit? Countries where there are few download? Who has an interest in buying one of your premium if there is no material distributed with your host?
you have moved Italy from Group B to Group D, is exaggerated.
I was forced to replace the files used with your host to another host, hoping not to have surprises yet as I have had using gboxes.

good luck

Itally was in C, and upgreaded after some uploaders asked for that ( like what you did ), and they said we can do we can give we can make it very ... etc bla bla bla .. then we moved in and upgraded for 2 months , which we lost much.

we see that we can support another contrarys which help good uploaders and us to stay in the market, and please, use it or not , its up to you.. you don't need to waste you're time , or ours . and please invest Ur time making money with any host you like. which they pay like us daily, in time, with best rates.

thanks.

Last edited:
I do not understand these answers, you have designed a strategy in one direction. I have to use your host just to earn you?
it is normal that a German or Italian will not use gboxes. I hope all uploaders finding out that you have changed the rate. No one warned me of the change in rate and if I do not I noticed by chance I would be working with the deception.
There are other hosts that pay well and on time and if they make changes notify their users

friend, but now you've put 1 month maximum speed for users, how can you expect people to buy the premium? now no one buys the premium! You're using the wrong strategy, you want to earn and you believe that the problem is the Italian traffic, the problem is not that! No one buys the premium if your hosting is limitless.
The money you can earn them only if you invest money, you could earn a lot of money with only one country, namely Italy!

Hello

we are talkin with our manager to find accepted solution for all ... If we find solutions that suitable for all parties you will be announced.

thanks

Hello,

We've reached a solution we think it is the best one in current time.

Group C rates will be decreased a little ( It has been increased before ) and Italy will be moved to it for a period for test again.

If we found the situation is good, we can increase the rate for Group C again or move Italy to Group B.

Waiting your feedback before implementing these changes.

Turkey b or c get a group

Turkey in group D

Last edited:
Hello

we are talkin with our manager to find accepted solution for all ... If we find solutions that suitable for all parties you will be announced.

thanks
I have no problems because you´re host is running so well, but you might consider end ongoing promotion on 15/08 to start stimulate premium conversions (Also you started it before 15/07 so promo has been accomplished) You wont lose Italian market & you´re balance will start to grow.

GBoxes said:

friend, but now you've put 1 month maximum speed for users, how can you expect people to buy the premium? now no one buys the premium! You're using the wrong strategy, you want to earn and you believe that the problem is the Italian traffic, the problem is not that! No one buys the premium if your hosting is limitless.
The money you can earn them only if you invest money, you could earn a lot of money with only one country, namely Italy!
You´re definately wrong, he was giving unlimited to all to increase popularity of his brand, now downloaders like Gboxes, lets limit to guest & registered to improve premium sale rate. A lot of high speed internet users will buy premium because speed is great (They could test it well during opening promotion) and premium prices are fair compared to other stablished filehosts.

Last edited:
I have no problems because you´re host is running so well, but you might consider end ongoing promotion on 15/08 to start stimulate premium conversions (Also you started it before 15/07 so promo has been accomplished) You wont lose Italian market & you´re balance will start to grow.

GBoxes said:

You´re definately wrong, he was giving unlimited to all to increase popularity of his brand, now downloaders like Gboxes, lets limit to guest & registered to improve premium sale rate. A lot of high speed internet users will buy premium because speed is great (They could test it well during opening promotion) and premium prices are fair compared to other stablished filehosts.

I do not know why am I doing wrong? I told him to set limits because the founder of the Italian traffic hosting complains saying that no one buys premium! He so wanted to do a lot of advertising, but at the same time he also wanted to gain! Not knowing that this method of advertising requires a lot of investment money!

what is the correct rate? I do not see anything changed

we are still w8ting your feed back, please read what we said again

here again :

Hello,

We've reached a solution we think it is the best one in current time.

Group C rates will be decreased a little ( It has been increased before ) and Italy will be moved to it for a period for test again.

If we found the situation is good, we can increase the rate for Group C again or move Italy to Group B.

Waiting your feedback before implementing these changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back