GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we have got no update yet about next payment date of pending payment, there is no wrong in asking.
Users using GBMeister have this minimum rights to know the payment update from GBMeister,
as waiting should not be infinite, no?

I strongly believe GBMeister is not like other host who ran away before but we, user spending time
in uploading must have faith in it to continue.....

Regards.

^ have you seen their PPD :) , its a flat rate no country tier for me thats far far more profitable then your method not to mention that RS/MF are pretty much shit now, file deletion is lightning fast + RS likes to toy with their users a bit too much

I'm just saying with that pricing scheme, why would normal users buy premium? Most filehosts make money off premium and GBMeister premium prices are 2-5x more than other hosts. For no real benefit.

If I had a warez site (which I don't) to get 1000 dl's it would be at least 10x the impressions. Getting a decent CPM ads 0.25-0.75. That's essentially the same rate, but no downloading needed for the earnings?

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

HAHAHHAHAHAH it been like this all day

hi gbmeister..,

may i know or atleast tell us when payouts processed ?

i' ve been waiting for 8 days now since nov 1st...payment pending

am i the only one ?

some people say they received payments last week itself...how its possible ?

r u sending payments selective ?

pls reply

thank you

It's decent. It's not great but I'm not the one holding money back and running out of server space.
I was just wondering how you guys make money with your previous ad rates. I've never seen such high premium membership costs.

The fact that you never gave a response other than :) doesn't help. Explain it to me pretty pretty please with whatever fruit you want on top.

@futureawesome

Everything has been explained so far.

Now you look like a fool for not reading the thread. You have some balls to come in with guns blazing, without doing your research first.

you all friends the file hosting site is tell us fool. Please dont tell us like that and behave all member. my kind request all member please dont use that site there is many site in net.

you all friends the file hosting site is tell us fool. Please dont tell us like that and behave all member. my kind request all member please dont use that site there is many site in net.

Don't use google translate :) , it messes up your intended msg :P

@futureawesome

Everything has been explained so far.

Now you look like a fool for not reading the thread. You have some balls to come in with guns blazing, without doing your research first.

Was never attacking you. Just a little poking, guess I need a longer stick? With all the talk about loyalty and the long run, the least you could have done was link the post with an answer in the last 50 pages or so.

I do use thread search before asking, and in none of the search page results was there an answer to my question.

I would be a fool to spend my time reading 50 pages, when I could just ask you in one post and have my answer.

Last edited:
Dear Uploaders,

this may be bad news for some, and it may not affect others.

We have had extremely low advertising rates for certain countries lately. Due to this, we must bring the PPD rates down significantly for any country that is not US, CA, DE, FR or GB.

PPD rates will be only $10/1000 for countries that are not in the listed countries above.

If we do not do this, we will have no money to make our fast payouts!!

From our traffic, we have approximately 60% traffic from the countries listed above.

Such info is on facebook

600 Downloads - $ 3.5, and is like $ 10 per 1000 downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back