GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
read and i think you realize what will happen...

Azot, you are catching on!

i also want to give a suggestion that registered users have remote upload

Sorry, this will not happen.

Remote upload is "expensive" in terms of network and computing power. When our valuable resources are being used, we need something valuable in return (money). Therefore, you must be premium. There will be no exceptions to this rule, sorry everyone.

i not have received the month premium promotion 26 october,
i ask for the premium account in comments of the web gbmeister.com
Check please

A suggest register member let remote upload

HyperPower - read the thread, then edit your post and maybe you will get our attention.

hmm well not exactly true i think its still 25/1000 for US and some other countries but the 10/1000 for other countries has been decreased as all others are say though iam not sure if its 6 or something else :)

hmm well not exactly true i think its still 25/1000 for US and some other countries but the 10/1000 for other countries has been decreased as all others are say though iam not sure if its 6 or something else :)
But on 1st Nov It was 25/1000 for me and now lesser than 5/1000.

Some of you have noticed our small changes.

US UK CA DE FR are all still at $25/1000

IN is at $0.25/1000

All other countries are now at $5/1000

The reason for this
We do not receive money for traffic that comes outside of the $25/1000 group. Therefore we lose money when we pay for non-$25/1000 traffic.

We are slowly optimizing our PPD rates. You can't really expect us to pay $25/1000 for traffic from Taiwan, or from Egypt - advertising agencies pay $1/100.000 impressions - this basically means $0 for us.

Work on getting traffic from the the $25 group - focus on TV series which are very popular with that group.

usa must have in tier one :( .. anyway update ur main thread so all user will knw about updates the rates and all ..

and one of my payment is not paid from 4 days can i complain about that !! as u ask that repli if u don't receive money in 3days :|

and one of my payment is not paid from 4 days can i complain about that !! as u ask that repli if u don't receive money in 3days

No you cannot, because you are completely wrong. You requested payout on 2012-11-02 04:20:00, therefore it is not 4 days, or even 3 days. We are very serious about rejecting payout requests, now yours will not be paid out.

@gb

thank you so much :) , after changing 4 hosts in the last like 2 months first one that actually does that what they say...hmm about the PPD even 5/1000 isn't that bad but anything lower would be bad anyway thanks again

No you cannot, because you are completely wrong. You requested payout on 2012-11-02 04:20:00, therefore it is not 4 days, or even 3 days. We are very serious about rejecting payout requests, now yours will not be paid out.

for ur kind information sir. i did't talk about this payment . and about this i was requested on 1nov 15$ and on 2 i was have 15$ again so i requested and it show that i request on 2nd but its ok .. i knw i can't complain about it and i am not complaining about it . i am asking about my last payout which i was requested on 31th and which is showing paid from 31th and still i did't get my money .. today is 4th and i think i can complain about that !! i am not wrong i also pm u about this .. and its not fair that my payout will not process it must have a reason

see what i am asking .. i am asking one of my payment not last one !!

5096b39482a7coF9aIH.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back