GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB seriously love your host x,x , even if i have to pay for a prem with this kind of PPD i'll gladly pay anything lol , you guys rock hope u live long and strong

@vop1234

ok. To clear this thread of any additional, un-informative messages, any person from this point forward who PMs us, or posts in the thread that they have a pending payout, will not get their payout.

The only exception is if your payout has been pending for longer than 3 days and you have not received any communication from us regarding the delay.

You will not get your payout.

Dear Uploaders,

this may be bad news for some, and it may not affect others.

We have had extremely low advertising rates for certain countries lately. Due to this, we must bring the PPD rates down significantly for any country that is not US, CA, DE, FR or GB.

PPD rates will be only $10/1000 for countries that are not in the listed countries above.

If we do not do this, we will have no money to make our fast payouts!!

From our traffic, we have approximately 60% traffic from the countries listed above.

Dear Uploaders,

this may be bad news for some, and it may not affect others.

We have had extremely low advertising rates for certain countries lately. Due to this, we must bring the PPD rates down significantly for any country that is not US, CA, DE, FR or GB.

PPD rates will be only $10/1000 for countries that are not in the listed countries above.

If we do not do this, we will have no money to make our fast payouts!!

From our traffic, we have approximately 60% traffic from the countries listed above.

doesn't really affect me, iam happy i found a stable service with good dl speed for downloaders and a good PPD :)

We all know that you paid really at high rate on promo basis for all countries for that we are grateful to you.

And so you had lower the rates except for few countries that's also fine but if possible please increase the download limit for guest users to 500 instead of 200 it's a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back