Gay Marriage legalised in Queenland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BlaZe Sure, your religion dont brainwash at all, everyone is born knowing who Brahmā, Vishnú, Shivá, etc are.

Funny how India have detonated several nukes since 1974, im guessing for the sake of peace right? 8-)

Edit:

@Breaking Bad, religions are judged according to what its followers do. Religions says dont kill etc etc, and then say some people should be killed. Like for example, if a christian has sex with his wife while shes having her period, both should be put to death.

Last edited:
Religion comes out of ignorance, the more the humans know the less "god" is needed.

Most people don't know the purpose of their life, they chose to follow others and not do what they think it's right. You see, that's the problem. Believing in something is a good thing, whether it's the God everyone is talking about, justice, or whatever that leads you to do the right and good thing.

But listening to another person tell you what to believe in and what to do (i.e. take a life from another person, do something in the name of someone, etc), never.

On topic: How did I end up in this thread? I definitely have no opinion on gay marriage.

@Breaking Bad,

I support you dawg :D
Atheist are idiots.

Same gender marriages should be prohibited and considered as a crime. I mean its against the nature's rule.

Inserting your penis in a butthole of a man :facepalm:
Inserting your finger in the vagina everytime.

What else can you do ?

Its really an idiotic thing to make the law for the gays & lesbians :/

Hm :|

So basically your saying that people shouldn't be happy for the rest of their life and live their lives in shame just cause the like the same sex?

Idiot tomorrow if government says murder is not illegal anymore imagine what would be the results all over the streets? same with gay marriage its a fucking crime and when it is legalized the society start to get messed up , government have rules why? to control people that's why we have police and shits , then what is a religion? its a free set of rules which we all should follow to control our self from going to the wrong path

Murder is a totally different thing. That is taking some ones life away from them. Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone. Gay marriage isn't a crime. Who should say you are the judge to make someone's like happy or not.

Even though I am religous Muslim, I am really shocked when people claim that atheists dont have any moral values. Non-believing God doesnt mean no ethics.
Alija Izetbegovic, president of Bosnia and who has Islamic manifesto, says that " I am always shocked when I see non-believers are more honest than religious people"
I agree with Alija because there are a few atheists in Turkey. and I meet one of them personally - my roommate. Also, I know some columnist and follow them. From my experinces, I can say that atheists may have moral values.

When a Christian/Muslim/Jews/Hindu etc. commit a crime, should we blame Christianity/Islam etc? Therefor, when an atheist commits a crime, we cant blame other atheists in the world , either atheism itself.

Sorry for my English.

I don't support the legalisation of gay marriage, it's against nature in any way possible...
Men don't fit together, nature intended it to be Man & Woman and thats how it should be!

You know what I saw three days ago at the bus stop at my school?
A young gay couple, I literly had to trow up.. something that disgusting...

sometimes people talk bad about religions even some staff of WJ , but trust me these are results of Atheism , when you don't have a religion there wont be anyone or anything to say you which is right or which is wrong , you could even murder a person and think it is a good thing , i consider gay marriage worse than murder

Religion is by far worse, it's killed countless millions of innocent people around the world in the name of so called peace. Gay people do something behind closed doors that has not murdered anyone like religion has.

You speak of Atheism as being some kind of cult, you seem to forget that if you choose to believe in a god, the burden of proof of it's existence lyes on your shoulders.

The world would be a better place if people would see the light and stop wasting precious time believing in a lie like gods.

Homo's or no homo's, if you can believe in god, they can kiss each other, Australia is a free though nation, so suck it stud. ;)

Whats the right of gay people???

1:weading at the church?
They are ateist and go against nature so why they need church weading...
2:parade streets and yelling "we are faggets"?
We normal dont parade and yeling "we are normal" either so why then they want to do that...
3:They want to kissing on the streets?
In my country kissing on the streets (normal couple) is punisable with 10 E (but police dont punish anyone to lazy) so for them need to be free?In some country for kissing on street you get 6 month prision (i think its a dubai) even if you are tourist (tourist fuck everyweare)...

But the real problem is:WHY YOU WANT TO LICK HAIRY ASS???????

I'm not against gay marriage I hate when people bring up the religion or saying the bible say it's wrong for a same sex couple to get married or to Love one another, However, the bible also stated to love one another and not to judge someone by there Appearance, Sexual Orientation, Race, and etc

Love One Another
1 Thessalonians 4:9 ESV
Now concerning brotherly love you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another.

Judging Others

(Luke 6:37-38, 41-42)

1“Stop judging, so that you won't be judged,

2 because the way that you judge[a] others will be the way that you will be judged, and you will be evaluated by the standard with which you evaluate others.

Last edited:
i'm not gay but i'm kinda sexually attracted to pretty shemales besides girls..i 'wdn't going out with a pretty shemale like bianca freire..i'wn't mind drilling her soft butt hole either:p..anyways gratz queensland gay population

lmao the repiles in this thread made me laugh..
So many here bang on about respecting others religions,ethnicities, and how you cant use certain words in case you upset others.They cry if they think your being rascist or not nice, damn its happened here hundreds of times since the place first started, i may not post much but visit daily and have since WJ`s inception.Yet for some reason some of you think its ok to bash gays, show no respect for no other reason than bigotry and religious prejudice.

Seems to me that being polite and not disrepecting others only applys to those some think are worthy, rather than humanity as a whole..

Though on an aside i wonder how many would turn a pair of hot lesbian girls away looking to make up a threesome?

sometimes people talk bad about religions even some staff of WJ , but trust me these are results of Atheism , when you don't have a religion there wont be anyone or anything to say you which is right or which is wrong , you could even murder a person and think it is a good thing , i consider gay marriage worse than murder

if you wanna talk about religion i can convince you there is no god.. but only though PM. not in the open board.

as for gay marriage being worse than murder...

WHAT THE FUCK !!!

ya im a homophobe. i hate gay people. hell i even hate the concept of marriage. But murder ? are you fucken stupid ?

taking someones life is the ultimate worse thing to do. who gives a fuck if 2 people of the same gender want to put love and law together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back