Status
Not open for further replies.

Phamous

game-of-thrones-banner-640x207.jpg

Does anyone else watch it? I feel like this is hands down the best TV show out there right now and it deserves a thread.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/

It features a lot of characters, so you won't end up hating everyone, and it's really consistent in its creativity.

Also, check out the books the series is based on - ASOIAF

27 comments
Can someone explain what this show is about?
I've seen memes and people talking about this show, but I have no idea what it is.

Yup Me to..its awsome...

Spetsnaz , Its basically battle between kings for the throne...
though it may sound "less interesting" , you must watch it !!

@Phamous , Watch "Person of interest" it is awsome too..

Click the IMDB link and it'll tell you all the basics, then click the ASOIAF link and it'll answer some of your advanced questions. If you're still confused, ask away.

I might watch this show after I watch
Fight Club
I want to know what Fight Club is about since I never knew there was something behind the movie.

S01 is great.. S02 is not as good as the 1st season (especially the shadow :facepalm: + I feel like they want to have other seasons for the show, so they just dont play the main story)

They've been on point according to the books, and the only major deviation was the whole stealing of the dragons ordeal...

Did you catch tonight's episode? It was the best one so far.

It seems pretty popular, I was going to start watching it but seen it had started season 2 and couldn't be bothered downloading all of season 1 :P

This show is incredible! While I may be bias as the book series is one of my favourite book series of all, But i still think the show itself is great!. It sticks loyally to the books and doesn't "dumb things down" for a wider audience. If you are worried you won't gain the same experience by watching the show before you read the books, don't, it's exactly the same experience, with a different medium!

This show is incredible! While I may be bias as the book series is one of my favourite book series of all, But i still think the show itself is great!. It sticks loyally to the books and doesn't "dumb things down" for a wider audience. If you are worried you won't gain the same experience by watching the show before you read the books, don't, it's exactly the same experience, with a different medium!

Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but the show is not the same experience as the books. There is a TON of stuff in the books that you don't get to see in the TV show and there's no way they can put everything in ASoS, AFfC and ADwD in the next seasons.

Great show, Peter Dinklage plays my favorite character (hence the avatar). I have to agree the shadow was really not needed, it was the only negative for me this season.

Other good shows:
Dexter
Spartacus
Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back