Funny (true) Story: OSX Goes Skinny Dipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOSX

Well I know some people may think this thread is going to be pointless but I think it is pretty funny and I wouldn't post it if I never thought it was. I literally laugh out loud when ever I think about what happened, so here we go...

Yesterday I was working 9-5, I got a text off some girl that I have been meeting up with for a few weeks now and she asked me to go to the beach after work because it was pretty sunny, so I went home, grabbed a towel and a spare t-shirt to go to the beach. I finally got there around 7:30pm, she was there with one of her mates and her mates boyfriend, I am pretty good mates with the other lad so we had a good laugh.

So first off we went in all were its that muddy shit that you get knee deep in, well I had jeans on so had to roll up my jeans to my knee's. We were all muddy so we went to the side of that were all the water is to wash it off, we washed it all off, so we then stripped down to our underwear (lads and girls) to go for a swim. It was all going okay until we got out, we all dried off and started walking home, I decided I never wanted to keep my bag because all it had was a shitty towel with sand and mud all over it, so me being me, threw my bag in the water.

I then realised... SHIT! MY PHONE AND WALLET!!!! My mates were like "No your only messing there in your pocket" and i was turning out my pockets going "FUCKING LOOK" haha they were laughing but I was proper shitting myself so I thought 'fuck it' haha so I stripped the quickest I have EVER stripped, ran towards the water and there was all slippery rocks that yes I fell on. I was running across them, I slipped but oh well, I felt no pain because of the adrenalin, so I swam out to get my bag! I swam back, fell across the rocks again haha then give my bag to the girl I have been meeting up with, she took out my phone while I stood there shivering and my phone screen was flashing white and black with some weird noise, so I have turned it off, took the battery off, put it in a bowl of rice like they said to do on the blackberry website and I have to leave it 24 hours, I tried turning it on this morning just to check but it still wasn't working, shit!

I woke up this morning with blood all in my bed and a huge toe, I have sliced all under 1 foot and broke a toe on the other foot, I have just got out the hospital with a fully strapped up foot, it fucking kills. I may add some pictures when I get them off my mates. I hope you had a little giggle, I never at the time but looking back it was fucking funny.

~ OSX

13 comments
oh isnt funny mate, but the way of throwing ur bag is really funny :D and ty for letting us knw concern ur recent tragedy bro God bless ya ! last night i sent u text on bbm but didnt got any respond to my text... anyways get well soon :D

oh isnt funny mate, but the way of throwing ur bag is really funny :D and ty for letting us knw concern ur recent tragedy bro God bless ya ! last night i sent u text on bbm but didnt got any respond to my text... anyways get well soon :D

Yeh don't expect a reply haha my phone wont turn on :(

I was expecting this story to go, "Then they said, Your phones here" after all that, but nah seems like a pretty horrific day, Thankfully you have given permission for us to have a good laugh at your expense :) Thanks! Made for perfect 1am reading.

I was expecting this story to go, "Then they said, Your phones here" after all that, but nah seems like a pretty horrific day, Thankfully you have given permission for us to have a good laugh at your expense :) Thanks! Made for perfect 1am reading.

Haha yeh I shit myself when I realised haha imagine if I got there and my mate had my phone in his pocket. :facepalm:

Lol that was funny, but the stupid is, you turn on your phone .

Never ever turn on your phone when exposed to water, even though it feels dry.
put it in a bowl of rice wont work, you need to go to a repair shop and tell them to disassemble and clean out the board(pcb)

I can fixit for you, but too bad I can't do it via Team Viewer :))

Shit! Tough luck! Didn't you sense the "something's-wrong!" sign when you were going to the beach? :| Get some Chinese friends man, they'll teach you how to sense things. I gotta say, it's pretty funny and embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back