FS Couldn't connect to www.fileserve.com at port 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyplexx

anyone got same problem ? yesterday it was working fine... today ....
Code:
[B]Couldn't connect to [URL="http://www.fileserve.com"]www.fileserve.com[/URL] at port 80[/B]
anyone know what is goin on ?

26 comments
Your RL got banned? Need to go check your script. Don't start knocking on our site and you'll be fine. There's a ton of RL uploaders with personalized scripts that will handle their jobs automatically. They run on dedicated IPs for them ONLY to ensure no jokers are trying to brute force their way to an account or similar.

i tested from my other r/l server and its work fine i will try to re-install it l8r to see what is goin on... maybe its my fault coze i made some mods on my r/l .... :) anyway ill try it l8r so bored atm.... thanks all for your help ...

No we are not. Stop spreading your own interpretation of how we do things. There are plenty of people who upload via Rapidleech.

Servers either get blocked because their script is coded by a 5 year old or because they're doing too many requests that may seem suspicious...Which then leads me to tell people to use a dedicated IP instead of one shared among 25 others.

No we are not. Stop spreading your own interpretation of how we do things. There are plenty of people who upload via Rapidleech.

Servers either get blocked because their script is coded by a 5 year old or because they're doing too many requests that may seem suspicious...Which then leads me to tell people to use a dedicated IP instead of one shared among 25 others.

hey dear
but php uplader working f9 download/upload but if i download frm rl that error comes
Couldn't connect to www.fileserve.com at port 80

so whts the main prb is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back