Proof
http://www.freshwap.eu/proof.txt

Phazeddl listed: 1*
Page rank:
w870bs.jpg

Alexa:

Traffic
6gcz78.jpg

here is little bit ups and downs in traffic it hosting prob that's why my traffic is low

10nb915.jpg

Domain Proof
xddovs.jpg

Earning
f27kgm.jpg

i have earn 400$ from gorilla server and its very good i cant show full statement because there is no option to show my full statement but i ll post as soon as possible when i got full statement but here is half i show it

Start bidding: 150$
increment: 10$
Bin: 400$

payment method:
Wire transfer , western union, alertpay

Note:
plz dont go off topic just reply only for thread related question
Only Serious Buyer contact with me any other question plz pm me

reason for selling: i have no time to manage it and i m also doing study that's why and also if you work on it you can increase your traffic because website is just 3 month old and i got 1600+ traffic you work more you can increase traffic with 5k+ sure

i have right to close action any time

if any doubt
i can show you everything via team viewer but only serious buyer not every one

*i have right to change bid and closing selling any time*

Last edited:
46 comments
don't be stress :D

santanu18 is true, I would be interested to buy if you will show your stats through teamviewer. What is ur skype?

my earning is near about 100$ in month how i sale with 600$ but if any body dont want than dont ask me what is price for my site i know what is best or what wrong

send him a pm.. if u still dont get reply.. that probably means he is not intrested.. than u shall remove his bid.. so to keep it open for others...

yes i send pm to him 2 time he not reply me any more so my offer is open for every one i need urgent money to pay my university fees thats why i m trying to sell my site at all

ohh mate i know my english is bad i accept i think i told in my thread dont go off topic i think Your eyes is weak as same like Your avatar image showing you put nice image same like you now stop and dont post any thing else if you dont want to buy

Firstly, try to speak English so that you can deliver your message in a good way. Secondly, according to my point of view, your site is not worth than 200$. If i would be the buyer, i would rather create my own site and would spend 3-4 months on it and would get the better results in contrast with your's stats.

So Don't misguide the people.

Off Topic
LOL when typed in google Freshwap his site shows first rather than the main freshwap site

Mate as every 1 is saying u need to grow your traffic i would advice u to submit to some ddl sites i know its temporary traffic but still it might help grow your visitors and some visitors might even return

I would love to get this site, but unfortunately I am out of money, I will seriously regret this. He has a beautiful site with beautiful content and a good traffic. If I had money I was even going to get this for more than what he is asking. :(

It takes months to build such a site, compared with the time and energy on such a site it should not go for free, "When you're good at something never do it for free" as gcs89 says, I say the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back