Status
Not open for further replies.
Only fascist here is Putler who invaded a sovereign country under the same pretext like another -ler did in the 30ties.

But keep living in your make-belief world constructed by him.

The rest of us just laugh at you, retards.

I've said my piece on the subject. But spam on with childish gifs and memes. Immature dumbasses, I pitty thee.

ok mujahid, give peace a chance :rofl:
obama_belieber_by_ktkat8u-d5mn8ih.jpg

Only fascist here is Putler who invaded a sovereign country under the same pretext like another -ler did in the 30ties.

I've said my piece on the subject. But spam on with childish gifs and memes. Immature dumbasses, I pitty thee.

Russia -> Crimea
USA -> Korea, Iraq, China, Vietnam, Panama, Guatemala, Iran, Albania, Philippines, Greece, Yugoslavia (Serbia), Libya, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Cuba, Dominican, Grenada, Somalia, Haiti, and many more.

And what do you have to say about Kosovo?

USA has one of the biggest military bases in Europe on Kosovo and Metohija, without permission of Serbia. I am waiting your reply...

Oh, you get aplenty of facts there, it's a documentary with rare video footage showing your rachist (i.e. russian) mastahs doing shit. But ignorance truly is bliss, as the saying goes.

Keep living in the world where Soviet Union didn't occur. Ethnic cleansing and deportations into Siberia in particular countries in East-Europe and Baltic didn't happen. And finally, keep living in a world where Putler does not want to re-start old 'Mother Russia is the great & must conquer all' mentality.

Everyone with non-lobotomized brains pities you. You silly, silly fool.

Last edited:

Russia -> Crimea
USA -> Korea, Iraq, China, Vietnam, Panama, Guatemala, Iran, Albania, Philippines, Greece, Yugoslavia (Serbia), Libya, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Cuba, Dominican, Grenada, Somalia, Haiti, and many more.

And what do you have to say about Kosovo?

USA has one of the biggest military bases in Europe on Kosovo and Metohija, without permission of Serbia. I am waiting your reply...

This is the essence.

Oh, you get aplenty of facts there, it's a documentary with rare video footage showing your rachist (i.e. russian) mastahs doing shit. But ignorance truly is bliss, as the saying goes.

Keep living in the world where Soviet Union didn't occur. Ethnic cleansing and deportations into Siberia in particular countries in East-Europe and Baltic didn't happen. And finally, keep living in a world where Putler does not want to re-start old 'Mother Russia is the great & must conquer all' mentality.

Everyone with non-lobotomized brains pities you. You silly, silly fool.

Yes, that is true about Soviet Union and Siberia, but it is nothing compared to USA (I will not go few centuries in the past, what you did to Indians). Do you know that USA started almost every war without permission of United Nations? Why do you fight against terrorists, and in the same time you support them (like in Syria, Lybia, etc)? Why are you against nuclear weapons (North Korea, Iran), but you still have it? (and you are the only one who used it (twice!)). And the latest, you still didn't reply to my previous comment.

I already said that it's a documentary, not a "movie". You do know what documentary means, right?

And why are you addressing me with all the crap U.S. has done? I'm from that one small Baltic state & I rather take States support over Racistaban any day (Yes, by now Russia is more or less the same as all those backassward terrorist Arabic countries where women are stoned to death etc.)

At the very least, U.S. doesn't attack sovereign countries under the pretext of "we defend the ethnic russians living there". There has only been one other country leader who has done that
and everyone knows who that was. And what happened.

It's funny how you paint U.S. as a boogieman and Obama on the top of it whilst this U.S. administration has been the least war-mongering there has ever been. Where were you when DubDub
raged around not unlike Putler now? In fact, you still haven't replied to that particular inquiry. But I understand, you might lack adequate language capabilities.

All the war conflicts Obama has now are inherited from DubDub. The democrats sensibilities vs republican war-mongering is very clear in this particular conflict, too. Just contrast Obama's diplomatic rhetoric
with McCain's heated talk about armory help.

What's more, in U.S. there's freedom of press/speech. That's why we have 100% access to all the bat-shit crazy stuff Republicans are spewing on regular basis. And why Faux News (Fox News) is openly
ridiculed for being in Repulicans' pocket.

What do we have in Russia by contrast? All the major media outlets towing the party line & reporting not the truth but what they're told to. If there are some who don't well, "Lobotomy" gives excellent
overview as to what happens to those people.

There was an ironical correlation in the documentary (which focused on Georgian war '08) with Ukraine now. In the highpoint of the media reports, Putler awarded 300 reporters for job well done.
Few days ago there was a news how he did the exact same thing now. When documentary's author interviewed one of the award nominees, latter said as to how he thought back - when found out about getting the reward - to his brother's young son having been burnt into the tank whilst serving Mother Russia. No-one awarded him. No-one even talked about him. Why? Because for Putler, the real war was fought in the media,
everything else was just collateral (tank-meat).

I'm very much interested in what more silly arguments you can come up with. Not that you've given any with any real weight yet, but still.

I already said that it's a documentary, not a "movie". You do know what documentary means, right?

Check your previous post:

All the Putler supporters in this thread should watch this movie by Yury Khashchevatskiy entitled "Lobotomy".

That's all I'm going to say. Enough.

You wrote movie, not docu, so you should first learn what is it.

And why are you addressing me with all the crap U.S. has done? I'm from that one small Baltic state & I rather take States support over Racistaban any day (Yes, by now Russia is more or less the same as all those backassward terrorist Arabic countries where women are stoned to death etc.)

At the very least, U.S. doesn't attack sovereign countries under the pretext of "we defend the ethnic russians living there". There has only been one other country leader who has done that
and everyone knows who that was. And what happened.

So you will allow Yulia Tymoshenko to kill her own people, just because they are Russians? Her latest statement, that she will organize new revolution, if she doesn't win on elections. That is good according to you? Then why is new government firbiddden russian language? It is against all laws, you should know it.

It's funny how you paint U.S. as a boogieman and Obama on the top of it whilst this U.S. administration has been the least war-mongering there has ever been. Where were you when DubDub
raged around not unlike Putler now? In fact, you still haven't replied to that particular inquiry. But I understand, you might lack adequate language capabilities.

All the war conflicts Obama has now are inherited from DubDub. The democrats sensibilities vs republican war-mongering is very clear in this particular conflict, too. Just contrast Obama's diplomatic rhetoric
with McCain's heated talk about armory help.

Haha, only in the last 4 years: Iraq, Lybia, Syria and many more secret operations (including in Ukraine).
Russia in the last 23 years: Georgia, Crimea.

What's more, in U.S. there's freedom of press/speech. That's why we have 100% access to all the bat-shit crazy stuff Republicans are spewing on regular basis. And why Faux News (Fox News) is openly
ridiculed for being in Repulicans' pocket.

What do we have in Russia by contrast? All the major media outlets towing the party line & reporting not the truth but what they're told to. If there are some who don't well, "Lobotomy" gives excellent
overview as to what happens to those people.

There was an ironical correlation in the documentary (which focused on Georgian war '08) with Ukraine now. In the highpoint of the media reports, Putler awarded 300 reporters for job well done.
Few days ago there was a news how he did the exact same thing now. When documentary's author interviewed one of the award nominees, latter said as to how he thought back - when found out about getting the reward - to his brother's young son having been burnt into the tank whilst serving Mother Russia. No-one awarded him. No-one even talked about him. Why? Because for Putler, the real war was fought in the media,
everything else was just collateral (tank-meat).

Do you know that 77% of Russians support Putin? Maybe they like to live like that? Maybe they doesn't want US's democracy? And do you really think that there is freedom of press/speech in USA? Why they reported against Serbia 90's, supporting directly Albania and terrorists?

Do you really care about other people? Do you know that more than 50% Serbs will die because of NATO bombing, including Albanians from Kosovo, because NATO dumped everything on us.

And for the end, I don't support what Putin did in Ukraine, but who started revolution first? Putin or fascists? Who killed regular demonstrators and policemen? Russians? or fascists? Who killed Ukraine's soldier on Crimea? Russians or 17-year old kid? Who kills Russians on the East? Ukraine army? or fascists with foreign mercenaries?

rofl, keep drinking the kool-aid, when you don't support Putler and Russia you just have to be fascist.
Funny as how in the doc I mentioned, ruscists interviewed are saying that Saakhasvili was also racist.
Explain to me when does all this our nation first of yours stop? When everyone everywhere is speaking russian and are your slaves?
You make me fucking sick.
And no, what's unlawful is that you push your language as required by law everywhere even in my country. Why do you live in some foreign country and not learn it's language? Everyone else does. I tell you why. Because you think everyone is lower than you.
And yeah 77% haha I bet you believe election results beeing over 100% for United Russia also.
Believe me, there are still forward thinking ppl in your country even if you are in dark ages.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

this discussion does not lead anywhere, he will never understand the truth.
anurr are you that much brainwashed by your media? you talking about russia and crimea ,man this is a one time thing. why not you talk about usa wars? do you know that usa bombed serbia with nuclear trash? do you know ,how many countries got attacked by usa in a last 10years? you know nothing, because you watching your fully censored bbc,fox etc...

not learn it's language?

So, you think Russians in Ukraine don't know Ukrainian language?

Because you think everyone is lower than you.

Hahaha, we are all the same, but you can't realize that. If you could watch just yourself, this world could be much better place to live. Why do you care that someone speaks russian in your country? You should think more about you, your future, your kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back