FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 10G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Ignore
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
916 comments
Every time someone says they are not getting paid, this guy comes out and says he is getting paid. This user is not a real user, it is the admin's side account.

nice accusation you have there. there is also time that several people got paid but not me. so iyanlover and koolperson also admin side account base on your logic?! just backread from Saturday at 4:08 PM, i have comment asking those who got paid if they got the bug fixed after they got paid. i didnt yet receive the payment that time :man_dancing: just wait patiently and you will be paid soon, dont be jealous and throw accusation to those who got paid early. :slight_frown:

nice accusation you have there. there is also time that several people got paid but not me. so iyanlover and koolperson also admin side account base on your logic?! just backread from Saturday at 4:08 PM, i have comment asking those who got paid if they got the bug fixed after they got paid. i didnt yet receive the payment that time :man_dancing: just wait patiently and you will be paid soon, dont be jealous and throw accusation to those who got paid early. :slight_frown:
You become a member on January 31 this year and sent your first message to this form as soon as you become a member.
Every time someone writes that payments are late, you come out and say you have received payment. I don't believe you. Those who don't believe me should look at pages 21 and 22.

You become a member on January 31 this year and sent your first message to this form as soon as you become a member.
Every time someone writes that payments are late, you come out and say you have received payment. I don't believe you. Those who don't believe me should look at pages 21 and 22.

Don't influence other people. In fact they pay.
Simple bro.
Take or leave it :relaxed:

You can check my profile
I am here for last 12 years.
The reality is freedl.ink is paying site and i am getting paid without any problem.

Back