FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 10G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Ignore
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
931 comments
What was the old site
He was paying very handsome rates and paying on time.

What benefits he got with closing website can some one has clue?
He did the same with the old site, always paid on time, no question, until he suddenly disappeared. It started with Cloudflare problems like just started and no response to wjunction anymore. He likes to deny that it's not him, but strangely enough, I could request my old data from Filerice since the data was already taken when I registered. After I did that, my old account was suddenly banned due to an alleged hack attack.

@iyanlover
I have no evidence, I just say so. The fact that my old account worked is proof enough for me.

However, this is only my opinion. If you don't believe that, of course I accept it.
Post automatically merged:

Even the premium account features are the same. Even exactly the same, unfortunately no picture to prove it ;)

Last edited:
He did the same with the old site, always paid on time, no question, until he suddenly disappeared. It started with Cloudflare problems like just started and no response to wjunction anymore. He likes to deny that it's not him, but strangely enough, I could request my old data from Filerice since the data was already taken when I registered. After I did that, my old account was suddenly banned due to an alleged hack attack.
no picture to prove it ;)
Ok if you are right he is the same owner.
He start website and then close it after close is he got profit more then running a site ? What you think?

Hello all, Our current server provider does not happy, they suspend our server due to DMCA.
We are moving to another, i hope every thing is good today.

We are doing backup solution, but backup server cant handle current traffic. Please wait. All data is safe, when web server is back, service is back together !

Last edited:
Hello all, Our current server provider does not happy, they suspend our server due to DMCA.

We are doing backup solution, but backup server cant handle current traffic. Please wait. All data is safe, when web server is turn on, service is back !
thank you for the information

We are doing backup solution, but backup server cant handle current traffic. Please wait. All data is safe, when web server is back, service is back together !
Thanks for the info.

Just thoughts for the dear owners of the freedlink service (I don’t pretend to be true).

1. freedlink it's a new service. There may well be some problems and errors - this is normal.
For those who want to work with you in the long term, I think these mistakes are not so important. Feedback and information are important to them. Don't leave your users in the dark, talk to them - this is important. This builds trust and understanding.

2. I absolutely do not want to interfere with the policy chosen by the service regarding DMCA (this is entirely your business and your choice). Just to point out that completely ignoring the DMCA is probably a bad idea (at least initially). All or almost all file services adhere to this policy to one degree or another. I can’t say that this creates any problems for me. Single deletions - no more. And this despite the fact that I am a repacker and almost all of my files are warez.

I wish you success. And I hope for a speedy return to full-time work.

Transparency and information in these cases is appreciated.

The file manager.
A problem does not persist when one selects the number of files displayed.
For example, you press 1000 and then you click on page 2 because page 2, instead of showing the correct thing, only shows 50.
Just like when you move files then it resets to 50.
If you enter a folder later the same thing happens.

So in summary it only shows on the first viewing.

I don't know if I explain myself.
Hi, i transfer this message to our dev ;) we are on the way to make new template for this site, and new file manager also, we use javascript for it.

Capture.jpg

Trying to upload with zoom but showing failed and no servers to upload.
Please check.
Hi, we are adding new server from Germany, i hope it will use to backup for this plan. Sometimes, upload server and storage server connection is not bad for short time..... It makes server is full...

Ok if you are right he is the same owner.
He start website and then close it after close is he got profit more then running a site ? What you think?
Hahahaha, we have no earning until now. Can we sell your files on servers to collect some thing ???

Back