FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 10G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Ignore
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
924 comments

webmaster

When the FTP password is changed, the FTP is not changed and can no longer be accessed.
Post automatically merged:

I also can't upload through "my files" I don't know if the account has reached its maximum capacity.

HOW to use API? there is no document?
Hi, we updated xfilesharing API reference on Upload section. Please check now ;)

hope the new template still makes downloading as easy as it is now
Yes, but our plan, we will remove another step of download soon.

Hello, I am trying to consult the FreeDLink API, exposed for my account, but I see that it does not work, it only returns an internal server error.
Hi, We have shared xfilesharing API. please try it correctly, if error is still there, please send us an email or PM with your video screen, i will send it to our dev for checking.

day changed at 5pm utc, but earning added to 2024-01-24, after 11:59pm you ll see new earning of 2024-01-25, but before 11:59pm utc are still counted on 2024-01-24 :)
Hi, Thank you for your explanation

Download speed decreases

Hi, Don't worry, it is temporary issue. It will be normal again after few min to a hour.

webmaster

When the FTP password is changed, the FTP is not changed and can no longer be accessed.

I also can't upload through "my files" I don't know if the account has reached its maximum capacity.
HI, I have reported to our dev to check. Please keep patient, we are testing new FTP settings, it can be conflicting to system, so we need to do carefully.

Payment Received but took 3 days
Thanks admin.

Hi, Sorry for delay, because it was PM, and for small payment, we need to exchange with higher fee, so we need consolidate with another payment to exchange.

BY the way, can some one help me show download and upload speed of our servers ? Thank you so much !

Last edited:
Hi, We have shared xfilesharing API. please try it correctly, if error is still there, please send us an email or PM with your video screen, i will send it to our dev for checking.
It still doesn't work, you can easily check the API by visiting the url and you will realize that it doesn't work.

Back