FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 10G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Ignore
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
927 comments
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.

Why does everyone always say you have 12 years of experience? Is this a standard message copied over and over again from other topics? Every new host writes this here, then you see it for 3 months and mysteriously disappears from the internet again.

Hi, Sorry i missed your message when i refresh this page. Can you retry again, our team has fixed bugs from rewards mod.

Hi,

I dint received the activation email

check PM
Hi , Done!

Welcome to WJ freedlink
Is there a possibility of adding Spain to group 1?
Hi, We are sorry about that, but to be more friendly, we can move Spain to Teir 2 instead of Tier 3.

"Oops! You have to wait 4 minutes, 11 seconds till next download"

I dont' get it. What's the point with waiting time if you're not selling PPS? This means only less PPD downloads.
Hi, We change to 120s for all users type. Yes, we do not operate on PPS.

Why does everyone always say you have 12 years of experience? Is this a standard message copied over and over again from other topics? Every new host writes this here, then you see it for 3 months and mysteriously disappears from the internet again.
Hi, I think you are talking about them, but not us. We are staying here with multiple businesses, dont worry!
We will listen all suggestions from users to improve services to balance UX for Users and Uploaders.

Remote upload is not working at all...
Hi, You tried on registered account ro non account? We do not enable remote for non account

p*rn allow?
Hi, You question was answered :D

What are the limits for free users?
Hi, Free user can download unlimited bandwidth daily. Count down (atm) is 35 seconds. 120 seconds for next download (ech 100MB will extra 5 seconds)

Website not showing in zoom.
My zoom is updated.
Hi, We are working with zoom to add our service.

Files download but statistics zero. What is the problem?
Hi, Please check it, we have fixed bugs today

freedlink

Suggestions I have

1. Solve the problem of account activation, it is annoying that users have to write to you to verify the account
2. Eliminate the long waiting time to download, I think 15 to 30 seconds is fine, if you are focused on PPD, do not complicate users with long waiting times

3. If you can add anti-adblock message, so that you and the uploaders do not lose money, this is very important

4. Please increase rates for small files of 1MB+, 1$ per 1000 downloads :(, too low
Tier 1. 3$
Tier 2. 2.5$
Tier 3. 2$
Others. 1.50$

I'm not going to tell you to set super high rates because I understand that you would lose, but I think these rates are fairer for small files.

This is my personal request, why can't Spain be added to group 1? He didn't give me a clear answer :(, in any case add to group 2.

I cannot log in to my account with the password you sent. my username is fable
Hi, Can you send me a PM?

I will try your service 👨‍💻
Hi, That is nice to hear that ;)

anybody keep getting Wrong IP.
Hi, Can you show us your problem in PM?

can't upload
Hi, Can you show us your problem in PM?

freedlink

Suggestions I have

1. Solve the problem of account activation, it is annoying that users have to write to you to verify the account
2. Eliminate the long waiting time to download, I think 15 to 30 seconds is fine, if you are focused on PPD, do not complicate users with long waiting times

3. If you can add anti-adblock message, so that you and the uploaders do not lose money, this is very important

4. Please increase rates for small files of 1MB+, 1$ per 1000 downloads :(, too low
Tier 1. 3$
Tier 2. 2.5$
Tier 3. 2$
Others. 1.50$

I'm not going to tell you to set super high rates because I understand that you would lose, but I think these rates are fairer for small files.

This is my personal request, why can't Spain be added to group 1? He didn't give me a clear answer :(, in any case add to group 2.
Hi, thank you for suggestion, we will take a look into countdown. we cant allow the user make multiple download file > 1GB at the same time.... But thank you again, we need to consider and optimize about it.

@all : We are fixing remote upload issue. So please use FTP upload, and Zoom will be update next version.

Back