Free Web Development, Coding and Graphics Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

sim

Hello guys!
Being a software engineer and a full time web developer I'm always eager to help others under my moto "Helping hands are better than praying lips". Im willing to help you guys on matters regarding custimizing web templates, translating Russian templates to English, all out help on datalife engine templates and customizations, various modules help and installation as well as coding help. Not only this i can make for you stunning graphics if i have enough time. And you can approach me for others web development problems too. You can request from me highly customized DLE templates specially customized for my own websites.
You can approach me through contact form given on my new sites:
www.gametubia.com
www.indusshare.com

Thanks and you're always welcomed

9 comments
not to nit pick or bash or anything disrespectful, but for a full time web developer your css on your sites is atrocious. but i do like the clean layouts :) Welcome to W Junction.

Hey check this template i was using it before shifting my sites to blogger.
Here is the demo:
http://www.sim.byethost12.com/

It's fully customized...auto top stories, you can add video trailer in any post through admin panel or submit news as well.

I have lots of my own customized dle templates.

if interested contact me through contact form provided in
gametubia.com site.

Thanks

Im looking for someone to help edit and code more pages for my stock template. i can handle gfx if you can handle css and html, pm me and let me know if intrested.

thankyou.
--
LiMaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back