Status
Not open for further replies.

so_so

Somehow I received an email about this product, I briefly tested and think it might be good to share it out, because it's free, haha. :P

It's called VPNDirect, it has a 30 days free service. I have registered and tried to use, it didn't ask my payment account, and the speed is reasonably fast. Although they don't have many servers (I think because they are quite new product), but it's 30 days free which only very few brands would give, so what else can you ask for.

It's free anyway, you can give it a try. (I don't get any referral earning from this!)

Here's the link quoted from the original email:

step 1. Click here to register VPNDirect

step 2. The VPNDirect software will be automatically downloaded to your computer

step 3. Install the VPNDirect software

step 4. Login via the 'Connection Status' tab

Last edited by a moderator:
13 comments
no it's not, i don't see they have affiliate program so i doubt it's ref link, at least it's not mine. The link is what i got from the original email.

oh well, don't ask me, i'm not a referrer, haha. you can sign up whichever link you want.[trollface]

i have signed up with that link anyway...[meh]

Do u like German vpn? I have a German vpn which is free for lifetime. Anybody intrested? If u think German vpn is good than i will post that vpn here. High speed with torrent support.

Free VPN

Oh come on. Many companies offer free VPN for 30 days, and besides, its from the US. Who wants the VPN in US, it'll give very high pings anyway for the people in rest of the world :(

really? so far i have only seen a few which offer 30days free VPN, also they seems to have lots of limitation.
Besides, what's the problem if the service is from US? it has servers in other countries eg. Germany... i don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back