Status
Not open for further replies.

Elleboy

anyone knows a script that inserts the link is more about uploading some remote host and provides links in a txt? Thank you all:)

7 comments
wjunctfif.png

You want to buy a free script ? oO
Also any more details on the script would be good :)

you excuse me, something that would take example from each subsection of the links to warez-bb of the first 10 (10 film-10 games) will keep the links in a txt file and upload to the remote did fileserve.Se there is something free could you post the link? thanks.

Edit : not for servers need remote uplaod for my pc :)

Last edited:
Basically I think he's looking for something that would get the links from each sub category. Places those links into a text file and then uploads them to a remote file server.

If warez bb has RSS enables, use an rss grabber to pull 10 links.
Take that RSS grabber (PHP) and then when output it you can write to a text file.
and their is some file server APIs.

The question is; Why do you want to upload a text file of links, when the person can goto the site itself?

Thank you for your reply first.
My project was to create a script that gave an account on rapidshare for example, allow me to "import" all the first 10 links of each subsection from warez-bb, and then the remote upload, this script will also need to also copy all the posts from warez-bb and upparli on another site (eg Paradox) with my link. I hope I was clear, sorry my bad English.

If anyone is able to do so would be super!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back