Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitIce

Contest Complete

Details will be announced regarding a second contest will be announced here. Be sure to subscribe to be the first to apply :)

Giving away 5 x 1 month hosting packages.

Ever wanted to try our reverse proxy service service? Well now you can with no commitment mind you. Your choice as to your location of Russia or Sweden.

Not sure what I am talking about? checkout x4b.org. Reverse proxy hosting is an easy way to save on hosting costs and improve your relationship with your hosts (DMCAs annoy them).

How to enter?
Reply to this thread. Note replies unrelated to this contest wont be included (so make it something like "ill enter" or "sign me up" or whatever but not "i like butterflies" ok? :P)

How will a winner be chosen?
Random.org, will be iterated until 5 winners are chosen based on post numbers.
Contest will be closed on Monday (when I wake up, that's as specific as you are going to get) or when we reach 20 entrants which ever happens sooner.

Miss out?
We will be having another giveaway presuming there is demand for one soon (Although we may alter the conditions and quantities at any time depending on stock). Dont be too sad :(

EDIT:
... Oh and you can only win once, but im sure you didnt need me to edit this post to tell you that right?

Last edited:
22 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back