Free domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm84

Dot TK is a FREE domain registry for all websites on the Internet. It has exactly the same power as other domain extensions, but it's free! Because it's free, millions of others have been using **** domains since 2001 - which makes **** powerful and very recognizable.

http://www.dot****/en/index.html?lang=en

7 comments
I use free domains when developing something. I prefer a working environment instead of localhost / subdomains / subdirectories.. :)

Also usefull for script demos...

i use this domain for small not worthy sites :P but still its pretty useful (sometimes)

PS: don't use this free domain for a long time
if you gather decent traffic from your. dotk site they will
mark your account as a (FRAUD) and they steal/use your
popular domain for redirect advertisements

go to godaddy or other domain provider, use codes and get a cool .com domain with just $2 , free domains or subdomains sucks, sorry but is the true

i use dot tk domains years ago even i had lot of referals, and i expend points in free cheap mp3 player they gives

i didnt know they still alive

Last edited:
@iori82, Gone are the days when you could get easy coupons with godaddy and register domains @ $2 & as much as you want with more than 100 coupons available.

Now thr are hardly one or at max 2 coupons to avail such discount on godaddy. And on the other best registrars you can get at minimum $8 registration fees with use of coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back