Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisibility

I'm giving away a few accounts on my server, you will get a month for free. If you'd like to keep it after 1 month then we will discuss a price. No resource abuse or your account will be suspended AND/OR terminated depending on the level of abuse. No streaming sites, no file hosting sites, and ABSOLUTELY no illegal file hosting. If you do any of those I will delete your account completely.

Only giving away 3 accounts. PM me to get it.

Also, I reserve the right to reject you if I feel you may try to exploit this offer in an unfair way for other people on the server.

5 comments
Doing this out of the kindness of my heart, I do not run a hosting company. Looking to show a few people my server is fast & secure & stable to find someone that would be willing to pay a part of the bill to host their website. Basically I'm looking for someone who has a decently large & active site that requires more resource then a shared hosting provider can give that needs a VPS or a Dedicated server but doesn't want the hassle of managing it and paying the whole bill.

Hello mate, i will pay you after a month, i want to open an image site (can bring huge traffic) but i have not enough money this time to buy a dedicated server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back