Status
Not open for further replies.

ShokAIM

OK , I'm looking for a free host that allows adult content... I wanna host a wordpress blog and embeed videos from tube sites like xvideos...

I need something like
2GB disk, 50GB band...

I've google-it but, no luck... so if anyone knows something replay here,

THX!

7 comments
Taking into account your needs, I'd suggest you doing Google search on free adult hosting solutions - guess you will find a lot of solutions.

paying few $'s aint gotta hurt ya. go grab some cheap shared one n forget about free. Thr is a catch in all n nuthin is free!!

I followed your advice and bought cheep payed hosting ... in fact i've spent over 40$ on hosting over the last 9 months and all of them (websites I've found here o Wjunction - offshore) got CLOSED ... no mony back nothing ... so cheep hosting equals free hosting and finally NO HOSTING - all this was a lesson for me Stick with free, or buy something GOOD !

And Now I'm back to step 1: Looking for Hosting

Last edited:
I can help you out on one of my servers.. its just one of the ones i offer free space to a few people on, you will have your own dedicated IP and all.
all that is asked is a link back to my site.
Interested? PM me

You can try Lilith Host. We have free and paid. Free must display our banner. That's all we ask. The service is the same as paid but less features and display our banner. If you don't want to display our banner for the free plans just contact me. We have included Softaculous in all plans and also extra cpanel themes. Paid Plans with money back guarantee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back