FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello FreakShare! I'm making some tests on your service and it looks pretty good so far.
Could you please upgrade my level? My username is AtaruZ.

Best regards and keep up the good work!

AtZ

Hello FreakShare! I'm making some tests on your service and it looks pretty good so far.
Could you please upgrade my level? My username is AtaruZ.

Best regards and keep up the good work!

AtZ

Hey AtaruZ, :)

I was made a test too, and I got tested by freakshare lol. So hope you'll have good time exploring. And about ranks, I wonder ..... is it upgrade by freakshare or it's depends on our works, like uploading and Premium sale. I mean I've been in Low, Lite, Normal, Pro, VIP, and I never asked for ranks upgrade. :|

Ranks.jpg

Please upgrade my ranking

Please upgrade my ranking, I will bring you a lot of traffic

My account: letuantn

<3 Freakshare

official support has forgotten this forum:
Last Activity: 13th Apr 2011 02:47 AM

:facepalm:

anyway, my last payment request still pending since 11 July. it seems I have to wait two weeks now.

Hi Admin My Rank is at 83% and recewntly I had one premium sale and still the rank is low could you please check it as it might be some problem with your stats.

My user id : tullah_hiday

Thanks

Can someone help me how to configure the remote upload to upload to megaupload Freakshare? Thanks

I guess only from rapidshare remote upload available for now.

:)

Hi Admin My Rank is at 83% and recewntly I had one premium sale and still the rank is low could you please check it as it might be some problem with your stats.

My user id : tullah_hidayThanks

Hi tullah_hiday

Your rank mainly depends on your conversion ratio which includes :

1. The ratio of the users that downloaded your files and then become premium.
2. The ratio of uploaded files to number of downloads.

The rates depends on the status of your account Rank.
Every night freakshare system calculates the productivity of every webmaster and establishes the ranks.
The activity of a user account will be checked every night automaticly and raise or drop down ranks.

After signup every member receives the low rank.
Each member can easily estimate that his rank will be extended to Pro or VIP rank.
But this is only possible, if the activity is good enough and premium selling is at a confortable rate.
If freakshare system detects low quality downloads or low activity, it will raise your rank to a lower one.
Freakshare system will check the ratio (ratio is counted by files, premium sales, downloads, content, country traffic) and correct your rank.

If you had one premium sale, that's good, but I dunno if that enough for raise your rank. But upload more files + more Premium sale should be able raise your rank. :)

I do hard work every day and hope to be rewarded . I think you are so. Ask for my payment(2011.06.05-€700) again. you always tell me waiting, But many days have passed,I still not receive my payment. If you can't make one payment for €700 , please several payments ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back