Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I had a problem with the payment.

The thing is that instead of the WBM dollars account (Z) I requested the payment with my account number. Payment appears as sent, but I doubt very much that they were able to send it since the account was wrong.

I tried contacting them through the contact form several times (about 4) and never got a reply.

Does anyone know the support email or if there is any way to contact them by other means?

Regards!

Payment not received

Its more than 45 days, I have still not received my payment from Freakshare. Sent two mails, which remained unanswered. Thinking to leave this file host.

Now Waiting For WMZ.
mZHiO.png

yCdA.png

lolz, still you guys are using this poor man filehost..??
they change green brown and more but take atleast 2 months to process payments, one of my friend got payment after 7 month.

it's your decsion to use this filehost(only if you're ready to wait), lot of trusted filehosts are around and they pay promptly, better move to other filehost.

lolz, still you guys are using this poor man filehost..??
they change green brown and more but take atleast 2 months to process payments, one of my friend got payment after 7 month.

it's your decsion to use this filehost(only if you're ready to wait), lot of trusted filehosts are around and they pay promptly, better move to other filehost.
Don't trust this man, no one waited 7 months never

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back