Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Could you be more specific on this .. What's paypal to do with restricting my account if i get paid from Freakshare ?? are they limiting all accounts that get paid from file hosts ??
Just a doubt though !!

yes , they limit my paypal after i got payment from filehost , i need to call and send ID detail for them to get back my paypal

which country are you from?
my verified paypal acc. never get limited after all this while getting pay from filehost. (anyway right now there is only a handful filehosts left that is still using paypal)

My stats have fallen sharply since few days, i have tried for the first time to DL a file of mine and i received a message telling me that i have used all my bandwitch for today :facepalm:, now i understand why my stats dropped, they are blocking free user to DL files.

Freakshare is a good host to make money

Unfortunately I can not upload files via ZooM

any ideas?
ftp upload 4 files at 1 Mbps each

I climb zoom and error all

regards

Who got payment?
I still not to pay
1111qxg.png

Who got payment?
I still not to pay
1111qxg.png

As far as I remember, I never once received a payment to my WebMoney account from them. Even though I requested it many times.

Then, absolutely no support what so ever. They don't answer any means of contact.

A strange thing is, I have received payouts from FreakShare to PayPal.

Though the WebMoney requested payouts are still not paid anywhere!

There was a thread here where I explained this shit before, no one listened then so I doubt people will listen now either. Oh well.

Your FreakShare account has been suspended because of the following reason:

Spammer

Ahahahahahah care
next could be you

NOT UP TO FREAKSHARE - BITSHARE
ARE THE SAME SHIT!

For me they were dead these two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back