Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK just receive payout but their site went down now.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

site back up again :)

I have requested payment on 23 with webmoney, and i still haven't received the money, i have send them 2 email and i haven't received any answer from them, note that their contact web page system is very identical to bitshare,
I still dont know if they are scammers but they very well could be, but one thing is sure they don't have support at all, it is not even a poor support it is just a non existing one. :facepalm:

Last edited:
For the traffic limit of premium users, will it be topped up everyday ? Is it a fixed amount and will be decreasing until zero ?

at least they pay

here the prove of my last two received payments, mabe there are delays with wmz
21030432510972821004.jpg

... just found out that i lost 13 files there which i uploaded 2weeks ago , but no abuse or anything :-?

server issue dont worry it will solved soon in next weak, if u have any more problem contact them at freakshare contact us site, and today counting problem almost solve 100% my files counted today perfectly

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I have requested payment on 23 with webmoney, and i still haven't received the money, i have send them 2 email and i haven't received any answer from them, note that their contact web page system is very identical to bitshare,
I still dont know if they are scammers but they very well could be, but one thing is sure they don't have support at all, it is not even a poor support it is just a non existing one. :facepalm:
they are busy to solved previous complained due to heavy teriff from 22 January 2012 issues no need to worry they must be solved all in next weak u must wait 7 working days for this

I think the counter calculation got problem. It like bitshare. The more download you get. The less amount total it calculate. From my view. 1st download it count normal then after 11st will less 10% and it continuing drop until end the day.

I see weird upload files 100MB and above but the amount download and calculate not correct.

I have 2 questions, if someone get an premium account from my link
how many of it I get from this sale (PPS system)

what is ftp upload speed for premium members ?

server issue dont worry it will solved soon in next weak, if u have any more problem contact them at freakshare contact us site, and today counting problem almost solve 100% my files counted today perfectly

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

they are busy to solved previous complained due to heavy teriff from 22 January 2012 issues no need to worry they must be solved all in next weak u must wait 7 working days for this

Hi, you look very well informed, are you related to them? "7 working days" have past and i still haven't received payment, i send them 3 mail so far and they are still not answering.

The funny thing is that when you request payment on PayPal filehost have issue with paypal, and when you request with Webmoney they have some issue too, whatever.... whatever, filehost always come up with good made up reason for not to pay.
If they paid me i'll be glad to come back and report it on WJ.

uJ1Wt.jpg

After investigating many "newish" filehosts that have come to the attention of both uploaders and members in the last month or more, I have only a couple of comments.

1. Why are the majority of complainants just uploaders?
2. Why dont you guys give these "newish" filehosts a chance?

As I have posted in a few threads on here, they have been inundated with demands for their services since the recent events that affected everyone. How on earth can anyone expect them to respond quickly to the many emails, tickets, and enquiries they have had in the past few weeks.
How on earth can anyone expect them to have the money to hire people to respond more quickly???

They maybe had a few volunteer staff before, when things were quieter but now things have changed

I just think people should be a little more patient and give them time. AND NO I earn nothing by posting any comment in favour of any filehost.
I just think we should consider ourselves darn lucky that there are still some out there prepared to take a chance and continue offering their service....dont any of you agree?

If U Upload Files With 4-5 Hosts and When One Host Face Any Problem Then U Can Give A Chance To New File Host And Test Them At Least 2-3 Hours so U Can Understand Thay Are Fake or Real.

My Opinion.

@ Ladybbird1:
1. This is business. It means, that if you blink, you lose... money.
2. Freakshare is not charity service. Without uploaders they don't have anything. Don't you think all uploaders deserve at least a public schedule or explanation of what happens since the meagupload crisis? At this moment, they still keep silence.
3. The download counter doesn't count, so they underpay. And, they also keep uploaders in low levels the longest possible, to pay less for each download.
If you dont believe me, try to put a counter on a new and isolated link. See for yourself if in the end, this counter is the same as the freakshares one (or nearly close).
4. There is no volunteer staff in freakshare. This is a job. They make a living of it. Don't think is a group of teens in a garage trying to play the nice little game of filehosting.

By the way, you are too nice trying to find some good in them. I'm too old to do the same. Too much sh&% I have seen to believe in gold pots at the end of the rainbow.

Good luck with the positive thinking. I really hope when you get my age, your words in a similar case won't be as mine.

L.
PD. I already find another place and moving my files. No future here. Despite that, good luck to all. (gonna needed)

If U Upload Files With 4-5 Hosts and When One Host Face Any Problem Then U Can Give A Chance To New File Host And Test Them At Least 2-3 Hours so U Can Understand Thay Are Fake or Real.

My Opinion.

I suggested something similar on a thread on here and I was insulted by someone for it.

Your opinion is a very wise one. :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back