Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm waiting for 3 months. I will change to WM beacuase freakshare it's fucking me daily.

They're not fucking you. They can't pay with Paypal or Payza. They should tell people this, yes, but ultimately, this is known across the scene, so you should have seen this 3 months ago and you wouldn't be in the predicament you're in now.

"They should", "I should" I don't care about this. I'm not a soothsayer dude. It's not my problem. If freakshare don't know how to threat well his users, they deserves an immediate ban from WJ. RG and DF is paying without problem. If they don't tell people and inform, fuck them ;)

Right. I forgot, you're paying them. You're making money from them by uploading files. They pay. It's not their job to babysit others. I agree they could do more, but I'm not going to whine about it when they don't because it's out of my control and quite frankly, I shouldn't get paid for doing what I do. They could bail and not pay like other filehosts, instead, they found alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back