Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
Well yeah I've been there for a while, and never seen a thread about it. I help out on there. So I was wondering what's people opinion about it.

I think this forum is pretty active specially adult section
1ed8188f942e47fc4480553253e5db04.jpg

I post on this forum for some time and it looked to be a prety good forum.
But recently i saw that (the admin i think) replace my links with his links for my posts with more then 100 views.
Not only he replace my links but he also lock the topic so i can't edit the topic.
I tried to contact the admin several times but i received no answer.
I also asked a friend to check his posts and he had some posts with the same problem.

I recomend you all think twice before postingg on forumwizard.

Yes they do that, to get downloads=money.

They check their stats, pages which get more traffic, add their download links.

Simple as that:P

I post on this forum for some time and it looked to be a prety good forum.
But recently i saw that (the admin i think) replace my links with his links for my posts with more then 100 views.
Not only he replace my links but he also lock the topic so i can't edit the topic.
I tried to contact the admin several times but i received no answer.
I also asked a friend to check his posts and he had some posts with the same problem.

I recomend you all think twice before postingg on forumwizard.

YES "Simple as that"....
But as far as i know you Rockstar owned warezforum.info and 3 other big forums and didn't heared things like that.... you should know better that a bad reputation can affect the forum....

Yep, as far as i know, i knew this for a long time and believe that's not right to change uploader links. They do the hard work and u feed on it.

Not good.:(

YES "Simple as that"....
But as far as i know you Rockstar owned warezforum.info and 3 other big forums and didn't heared things like that.... you should know better that a bad reputation can affect the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back