Status
Not open for further replies.

gmaister22

Hello WJ,

I am looking for a forum poster for my forum (the one on the signature).

Please post your Posts/Price here :)

EDIT:

For those who cant really separate it, the forum is not a WAREZ forum and i do not need UPLOADERS, hence why i say forum poster and not warez uploader

I seek for normal posts.

Last edited:
17 comments
You know there's something wrong with you, when you pay to someone just to post on your forum.

You should start thinking about visiting a psychiatrist or something ... I mean seriously, It's not funny at all. No one should get in this Internet stuff, or whatever the fuck you guys call it, unless he knows the basic stuff. Such as how to get people on Site/Forum. There are blogs for everything, about all different types of turds, how to style farts, forums dedicated to raped girls, forums for prisoners. FOR EVERYTHING. And all you need to do to get members or dedicated visitors is to be FRIENDLY. Nothing else, you don't need to spend tons of money on stuff like "I'm looking for some uploaders", "Forum Posters," and what not. You're just throwing your money on that stuff ... I could make a forum about Nutella right now, and it would get at least 1,000 members in few weeks, or even more if you advertise it. If you can't run a forum, or anything like that, just sell it, shut it down.

I guess you're younger guy, but if you don't learn it now, you will fail in your life later. You need to be careful when it comes to the money, where you invest it and such. You need to tell to yourself: "I invested in the XenForo License, Domain, Hosting, now... I should stop with investing money in this project. Let's earn some money ... "

Damn, you need to learn how to respect the money. Don't spend it on useless stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back