Forum AutoSubmitters (SMF/vB/IPB/phpBB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman

As you probably guessed, the submitters are now released!

WarezLinkers In-Forum Submitter

Supported Software:
- SMF 1.x
- SMF 2.x
- vBulletin 3.x
- phpBB 3.x
- IP.Board 2.x

Info:
Submit to WarezLinkers Autosubmitter from within your forum software. Most, if not all, of the releases allow mods and admins to use the submitter.

Download the Whole Pack:
http://warezcoders.com/code/warezlinkers_ifs.zip

Please show your thanks by replying with suggestions or general thankyou replies.

Enjoy!

25 comments
No, from acp/modcp/index you can select the threads you want to submit , it will get the topic link , topic name , site name , site url and email for you and fill that automatically in warezlinks auto. All you will have todo is change the type

No, from acp/modcp/index you can select the threads you want to submit , it will get the topic link , topic name , site name , site url and email for you and fill that automatically in warezlinks auto. All you will have todo is change the type

Ah, even better, that is pretty amazing. might add this soon.

Cheers Dman. :happy:

Give some feedback when you use it. :)
@nolimit please give me some descriptive error
Did you edit autosubmit.php ?

Will be adding MyBB support soon probably too, maybe couple more softwares if needed.

Good to see you all like them anyway.

thanks that was easy i thoght i was going to be hard for me but it was abit easy with the read me file to it so thank you again

I'm getting error 404 when I change page :(
Any idea how to solve that?

*Edit --
Never Mind, I've fixed it :)

Nice script really :D
I really love it!

What would be better would be to actually have the real downloads that is found on the page mentioned.
For example, for my forum, I have 40 downloads per page. But on the autosubmitter you only have 10 downloads per page making it difficult to search for downloads.

Anyway, great job :)

in these lines change 10 to 40
Code:
$offset = ($page - 1) * 10;
Code:
    $maxpages = ceil($result/10);
Code:
    $qu = mysql_query("SELECT `threadid` , `title` FROM `".$prefix."thread` WHERE `forumid` = '$sforum' ORDER BY `threadid` DESC LIMIT $offset,10");

Gee! Thanks a lot! :D
*Edit

Any idea on how to make it display topics that have posts in it?
When I submit, I only see topic without reply :/

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back