For me Streamin.to is dead, who think the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurlesner

I STOP TO USE STREAMIN some days ago, I don't like that it don't give any support to users, I don't like all the ammount that it need to pay.

Ok, was a difficult choice for me because I used Streamin.To 2 years but from today I will start to upload on other hosts.

Write here what do you think about the Streamin.To staff's behavior.

8 comments
I STOP TO USE STREAMIN some days ago, I don't like that it don't give any support to users, I don't like all the ammount that it need to pay.

Ok, was a difficult choice for me because I used Streamin.To 2 years but from today I will start to upload on other hosts.

Write here what do you think about the Streamin.To staff's behavior.

I STOP TO USE STREAMIN, But I do not know about other host.

Can you tell me what should I change to hosts? That pays us the same level as Streamin (For Adult)

Thank.

I STOP TO USE STREAMIN, But I do not know about other host.

Can you tell me what should I change to hosts? That pays us the same level as Streamin (For Adult)

Thank.

better not to use streamin for now as none of their staff is responding...

you can switch to openload.co

You can Use RapidVideo , streamcherry(Adult) or streamango , netu.tv I Know Its Hard to find Good Host So You can Use these

You can Use RapidVideo , streamcherry(Adult) or streamango , netu.tv I Know Its Hard to find Good Host So You can Use these

I'm currently testing a new host that will replace STREAMIN.

But there is no host that can afford to pay close to STREAMIN. most, Only half of STREAMIN is VIDOZA.

I Dont Know But I saw Many Sites Using It You can Create A discussion In File Host and You Got Your answer
I Know a guy i will ask him for you he uses netu.tv

I Think if you want to replace stremin.to you can use Thevideo.me they have also alot of bullshit ads to annoy your visitor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back