For Loget: Those Who I Have "Scammed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benign

Banned
Banned
I am creating this thread because Waldo has assumed an iconic and a notoriously infamous role as a scammer.

Please, do not post anything regarding the WareztheGFX incident as it has already been announced by the owner iKnow that I, indeed, did not "steal" his site. [Link]

For those that come forward, with proof that I have scammed them, I will provide them with the full amount, or whatever resources are owed.

You may only reply if you have been scammed by Waldo and have proof.

12 comments
Waldo if you haven't scammed anyone, there's no point in creating a thread. If you, yourself know that you aren't scammer, there's no need for this thread. I never said you were a scammer, I only assumed that you stole WGFX as that's what others said.

P.S. I wasn't aware that you were framed, hence, I provided staff with proof that Benign was you. But you're back now, so welcome back! :)

Waldo if you haven't scammed anyone, there's no point in creating a thread.
That is why this thread has been created. Loget tore me down publicly for someone who I was not. He asked me to refund those who I have scammed, whether if be for their time or fiscal means. So, lets have at it.

*Logs into PayPal*

I only assumed as that's what others said.

There's the entire story in one sentence. ^

For fuck sake, stop these bullshit threads. You were banned for the WGFX incident. You then simply re-joined as "Benign" and started a new identity, not even bothering to tell us that you were framed. When I found out who you where, I banned you and attempted to resolve the situation, you told me what happened and I unbanned your old account and merged you with Benign. Understand?

I suggest you stop making these fucking useless threads, you're back, stop bringing up what happened, it's really not doing you any favors, dumbass.

-.-

@Loget
It's simple really waldo (since I know you'll be reading this): Just refund people you've scammed and you'll be unbanned, but you won't be on the forum as Benign, your name will be waldo, so people know who you are.

I am refunding all the people you said I scammed? I just am unaware of who they are, as I must have scammed them unconsciously. This thread will allow them to step forward.

You were banned for the WGFX incident.

So, I was banned for not stealing WGFX. Huh?

Waldo it was a misunderstanding by Loget. He's not God, nor is he a detective, lol. He was fed with information that you scammed users since you never gave your part of the story (and other members stated you scammed the wgfx owner -- at that time). But now that we know you aren't a scammer -- Everyone should be happy <3.

you scammed me by out of 20 dollars and my gf. Proof: she is at your house reading this :Pps: i dont think anyone will step if you havent scammed them?

I was referring to the WGFX incident in which you apparently stole somebody's site, since iKnow stated what happened, there is no need to refund any of the people you scammed, since we have found out that they don't exist (thanks to iKnow). <_<

i dont think anyone will step if you havent scammed them?
Exactly my point.

Waldo it was a misunderstanding by Loget.
Will he apologize and admit his mistake? lul.

I was referring to the WGFX incident in which you apparently stole somebody's site, since iKnow stated what happened, there is no need to refund any of the people you scammed, since we have found out that they don't exist (thanks to iKnow).

There you have it.

He wouldn't apologize to you as it wasn't his mistake, he was fed with that information by other members. The user(s) who should be apolozing to you are those who fed Loget the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back