flashX.tv | Up To $5 Per 1K Views | Daily Payments | Adult | Subtitles | Since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
FlashX always had some bad times where you had to wait for a few month, but he always paid since years, i also can remember when he was for more then a halfyear in maintrace, noone thought he get anything anymoe but then came the money who was pending, its still the oldest host who is paying, i wont do any actions against flashx ( not use or remove host ) cause there should be also some thing lke loyality ...
get money fast for decades and when theres onetime a problem cry and leave ...
You all should know that there is always a human behind a site, and our time is not always sunshine, so may he have currently some private issues or other problems, he would have no reason to write you all if its so, theres still some kind of privacy everyone deserve, but thats something what can happen over night to anyone.

When you can pay ?

STATUS IS PAID? BUT NO MONEY RECEIVED?

Note that the payment can take up to 0-96 hours.
*This information applies only to payments which have already been sent to our payment partner! (STATUS: PAID)

Note: Our payment provider takes a fee, calculated depending on your method of payment, between 0% and 20%.

Payments history
Date Amount Status
2018-09-20 $x1.40 PENDING
2018-06-12 $x4.01 PAID
2018-05-10 $x6.78 PAID

I have also requested it months ago and I have not received the payment yet, it is still pending but they do not answer.

I have requested another payment few months ago but it is gone - missing - removed. It was not paid, it is not in my payment history, it is not in my balance.
Anybody has experienced any such problem? They don't answer emails ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back