flashX.tv | Up To $5 Per 1K Views | Daily Payments | Adult | Subtitles | Since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
LWxMzxZ.png

Anti-Adblock for link
Anti-Adblock for link
Anti-Adblock for link

<_<

Premium Account

If I buy each month Premium Account and upload videos on it, those features down here will be available for all visitors who are watching our videos or only for me?
We are especially interested for those with red, we'll use only your host on our website.
- no advertising
- no annoying pop-ups
- no intro page
- unlimited storage period of the clips
- unlimited storage for clips
- no waiting time before playing
- the upload is always possible
- very fast payments instead of 60 days
- in the future you could download our clips

There is a user with this e-mail that is stealing flashx account I go to my account and change all data including email and active blocking and I can not edictar my account

jacobsmegan1991 - gmail.com scammer email

This support gives asco and sent message to support by your page web, skype email not the message of urgency not been answered please flashx.tv me stolen an my account I need to recover it

Last edited:
If I buy each month Premium Account and upload videos on it, those features down here will be available for all visitors who are watching our videos or only for me? We are especially interested for those with red, we'll use only your host on our website.
Premium account features are only for premium users. They will be available only to you.

Victor1990268 Scan your computer for a virus or malware. STOP using the same password on multiple sites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back