flashX.tv | Up To $5 Per 1K Views | Daily Payments | Adult | Subtitles | Since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that you laugh, there are several servers that are paying too fast sometimes even at 3 hours, and rightly so that no matter what happened to played.to, and are right to demand payment shows up to you do not have thousands of euros to us but not as you would become funny, it is our money working hard time.

Yes now it has been 44+ hours still waiting
request date was at
2015-11-25

--> Sorry, but are you crazy? :facepalm:
--> Please read our first post, you could read this "We try to make payments every day, but sometimes we need 2-14 days".
I know that, do you have any problem about that? I only said I'm only waiting for the payment nothing else
Jesus christ

I know that, do you have any problem about that? I only said I'm only waiting for the payment nothing else
Jesus christ

--> No, no problem, but i don't understand, why you wrote this continuously. You got all payments in the past, right?
--> Please wait a few days and then you got this payment, too. :O)
--> When you didn't get your payment after 14 days, i would understand this :-=

Jesus christ

--> No, no problem, but i don't understand, why you wrote this continuously. You got all payments in the past, right?
--> Please wait a few days and then you got this payment, too. :O)
--> When you didn't get your payment after 14 days, i would understand this :-=
Yeah I have got all payments in the past in less then 6 hours which is amazing ;D
Alright i'll wait :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back