flashX.tv | Up To $5 Per 1K Views | Daily Payments | Adult | Subtitles | Since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can extend it, I have to do every day to see 50 videos that are correct if I have to do the advertising do not have time, and I have more than 6000 views a day and tells me flashX.tv about 3000, does not count views are.

user: aren1980

I can extend it, I have to do every day to see 50 videos that are correct if I have to do the advertising do not have time, and I have more than 6000 views a day and tells me flashX.tv about 3000, does not count views are.

user: aren1980

--> Sorry, i don't understand that. Could you please explain it per mail: info@flashx.tv

Hey,

today we moved Japan from Tier4 to Tier3 and we moved Spain from Tier2 to Tier1.
And since today you could convert your files for a small fee in 240p, 360p and 480p. (Before only 360p)

Regards

flashX.tv

Last edited:
Thx for the 240p, 360p and 480p option

we pay now to covert file !!!!!!!!!!!!!

--> Keep calm. You misunderstood the text :)):))
--> The fee is only for the HD Option (240p and 480p). The 360p will be converted like the last months for free!!!!!!! :)

do you have user who pay for 240p and 480p encode? i dont believe that :P need $5-7 for one movie... is very crazy :P and flashx have slow stream speed for 480p

do you have user who pay for 240p and 480p encode? i dont believe that :P need $5-7 for one movie... is very crazy :P and flashx have slow stream speed for 480p

--> Yes, we have a lot of users which use this feature. It's only an additional feature. You don't need to use it. But you could :P:P

can you please upgrade my account
username: DarkCromo

7NJyI8R.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back