flash-files Discussion Thread

earn4uploads

I am using this file host from last 4 years they are trusted with high rate for PPD PPS with multiple payment options.
If you get any issue you can contact me.
I would be glad if you register using my affiliate link.
Inbox me for further discussion..

1. Pay Per Sale (PPS)

No limits, you get 50% of purchased premium accounts by users you referred + 50% from rebills.

2. Pay Per Download (PPD)

Features​

• Uploading service up to 10GB for each file.
  • Steady servers with huge storage and network speed.
  • No capping on Downloads & Uploads. Get Unlimited Speed.
  • Minimum payout is 5$ (increased depending on payout method)
  • Refer a people and earn 40% from each your referral profits.
  • Payments are made via PayPal, Payoneer, Amazon Gift Card. If you dont have these methods Then We Can manage for you, just Contact Us!
  • Earn money from your files! (videos, songs, software, photos, drawings, articles and others).

Our Rates (Rates Per 1000 Downloads)​

SIZE1-50MB50-100MB100-500MB500MB-1GB1GB+*
Tier A$3$3$6$12$20
Tier B$2$2$4$6$12
Tier C$1$1$2$5$8
Tier D$1*(0.0005FD,0.001PD)$1$2$10*(0.01FD, 0.005PD)$20
Tier E$0.5$0.5$0.5$1$1

Tier​

Tier A
United States, Iceland, United Kingdom, Belgium, Poland, Spain, France
Tier B
Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Norway
Tier C
United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Singapor, South Africa, Japan, Qatar, Argentina, Brazil, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Oman, Malaysia
Tier D
India
Tier E
All other countries

Rules & Conditions​

• Don't try to buy or download from self or use any proxies, we will not count that (Our system smart enough to detect such fraud).
  • We will block any user who'll try to abuse our system immediately.
  • All files will be saved for permanent (Unless you decide to delete them by self or your file is reported as abused file).
  • You must be logged in while uploading to earn money.
  • Your uploads must honour our terms of service & respect copyrights.
  • You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate the results.(Auto Generate links, Exchange Downloads and any spam method).
  • We count downloads from all countries and all sizes for files.
  • We count every successful 100% completed downloaded.
  • Don't click on your links or ask from any one to do that (it's Easy to Discover it!).
  • Don't Delete your files gathered Money when you request payment.
  • Don't Share your files in sites used software to extract the download link with out loading page(Jdownloader and mipony).
  • DMCA Files : If your uploaded file is copyrighted and reported by the owner of the file, your file will be deleted permanently from our server.
  • DMCA Files: If your uploaded file is copyrighted and reported by the owner of the file, your file will be deleted permanently from our server but the collected earnings will not be affected.
  • All the payments will be stopped immediately if our ads account stopped . and we can't send any payment for any user who requested money or has money in his account . Using flash-files.com it means that you agreed to the terms and policies of the site.
  • Any copyrighted or illegal adult material are not allowed in flash-files.com.
ALL THE BEST !

Back