Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega's 50Gb is a fake limit, to cover them as a "cloud host"
I know this since March 2013

SqMWxOH.png

but they ban for some DMCA complaints

I bet they are moving their infrastructure to another datacenter
I made a traceroute to putlocker a year ago and they were hosted in UK, not the ideal place at the moment
I was going to add both Firedrive and SockShare now re-located in Costa Rica?

Isn't the limit 50GB? Can I surpass it? Will they delete it?

No, they won't, test it yourself, you can upload as much as you can, but I recommend 500 GB/account, because if you have too many files in one account, loading filelist take forever, it's very slow.

50gb storage limit Mega for registered users does not = unlimited :facepalm:

Do not conclude if you haven't tried yet :)

Do they last forever like the 50GB? Because when you surpass 50GB it says that files will get deleted.

No, they won't, test it yourself, you can upload as much as you can, but I recommend 500 GB/account, because if you have too many files in one account, loading filelist take forever, it's very slow.

50gb storage limit Mega for registered users does not = unlimited :facepalm:

Do not conclude if you haven't tried yet :)

Do they last forever like the 50GB? Because when you surpass 50GB it says that files will get deleted.

We can not know they will delete files or not, but my files from 2013 still available :)

PS: At least MEGA doesn't delete inactive files like FireDrive :)

Last edited:
MEGA is not an option because the upload speed is slow. I have a dedi in NL with 1 Gbps line and I get 2-3 MB/sec upload speed. So its not an option.

Mega's 50Gb is a fake limit, to cover them as a "cloud host"
I know this since March 2013

SqMWxOH.png

You seem new to mega, you have a button called "Import" on each download page
You can click on it without being logged, at it will generate a new link to that file that is not linked to any account
Mega also allows uploading without an account throught their API, but the way above is better

You seem new to mega, you have a button called "Import" on each download page
You can click on it without being logged, at it will generate a new link to that file that is not linked to any account
Mega also allows uploading without an account throught their API, but the way above is better

Is there anyway to do it with thoudsands files? I often import to a clone account :D

Just wanted to know if these guys have a affiliate program in place or uploaders use it without getting any pay back?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back