Final Comments on BluEVO vBulletin Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exel

http://skins.chrixel.com/index.php?styleid=4

Welcome to the demo of BluEVO
The first javascript whored vbulletin skin.

Coded and designed by me and Chri5 :D

Please post your comments and criticism before I release on Wednesday night.
You can arrange a pre-order and you will get $2 off the final sale price which will be $25 without javascript and rollovers and $30 with javascript and rollover effects.

If you would like to purchase full rights to the skin and cancel the sale of it, contact me and have at least $100 ready to pay in a verified paypal account.

28 comments
You already know what you are going to listen from members, Dont u ?:P

The skin is sexy as hell. Only the main Image is too heavy (500KB+). Except that the skin is too good. And the effect makes it more sexy =)

Looks awesome. Very well done header but the footer looks very simple to me :/

Nice work with the javascript <3

Design - Heavy Loaded with Brushes or w.e. you might have used. I Think you can do Something Better and simplier.
Navbar - Like i already told you, i dont like the effect when i rollover my Mouse in Navbar try to change it to something better.
Overall - Not Complicated, Nice looking, Skin.

Design - Heavy Loaded with Brushes or w.e. you might have used. I Think you can do Something Better and simplier.
Navbar - Like i already told you, i dont like the effect when i rollover my Mouse in Navbar try to change it to something better.
Overall - Not Complicated, Nice looking, Skin.

The entire skin has no brushes in it, including the banner :)
The navbar seems perfect to me but if you buy the skin I'll customize some things if you buy the with javascript package.

Updates will come free btw. I need to work on image sizes since every doesn't have super fast internet ;P

Haha, T1D skins are way better than this :S (no offense guys). Skin is nice, just smaller header would be nice, other than that, simple but good.

Just because you ripped his homepage and got flamed doesn't mean you should go around talk bad about his designing.

T1D is a different style of skins than what we're doing.
Me and Chri5 will be pumping out skins slowly though so watch out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back