FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you should keep the first page updated with the current status (with all the news etc), and hope that ppl won't ask you the same things over and over again,that way if we want to know for example why there are RU problems, we check the page 1 first...then if there is nothing about it, we ask. Just a small advice :P

When you planning to increase web upload / remote upload speed ? Is very weak - 70kb/s...

New servers arrived yesterday and are being configured right now, we will have increased speeds on Monday and Tuesday, gigabit upload speeds and a lot more storage. Once we have tested this we will increase free users storage amounts.

i think you should keep the first page updated with the current status (with all the news etc), and hope that ppl won't ask you the same things over and over again,that way if we want to know for example why there are RU problems, we check the page 1 first...then if there is nothing about it, we ask. Just a small advice :P

Thanks for the tip I will do that now, it's getting pretty repeative here, but always happy to help people if they have questions.

I registered yesterday, but today I'm unable to use my account. :(
I flushed everything and still no result.

So today I registered again with the same email.
Can you please check what happened?
I don't want to be disabled for multiple accounts.

Please do not do this. That's a terrible idea and only good for people looking to sell premiums. I specifically choose this host because I could upload most of my files and my users can still download them without compressing and splitting.

you have your idea. Me too.

''Earnings from Pay Per Sale will not be granted to users for the 3-day Trial Plan''

We wont get money for 3 trial days , and after trial user will buy premium account .. we will get 65 % from that rebill ?

and Is there any rebill ???

I have an website and if an person will buy ''3 trial days'' , he will download mine 400 files in 3 days than leave . So I wont be payed for that user ? are you kidding me guys ???

that sistem sucks balls

remove that trial or give to us 65 % from ''trial '' sales too .

any promotion for webmasters ? for example +15 % payment with sales from my website ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back