Status
Not open for further replies.
still has not paid me what's going on?

please pay me, already spent a month
2012-03-18$96.01PENDING
user: totti

Is it the first time you use filevelocity or you're an old user ?
How many time took them before to give someone requested money ?

what about my question ? Anybody has an idea about this problem ?

Do they count multiple downloads from same IP ?

And do they count downloads from all countries ?
(Asking this because i cannot find a tier of all countries in their PPD rate table on their affliate page)

Do they count multiple downloads from same IP ?

And do they count downloads from all countries ?
(Asking this because i cannot find a tier of all countries in their PPD rate table on their affliate page)

Did you try using that fancy wheel looking thing on your mouse to scroll down ?:D
vVWk1.jpg

Did you try using that fancy wheel looking thing on your mouse to scroll down ?:D
vVWk1.jpg
Haven't you read properly, what i have asked for ??
I asked that do they count multiple downloads from the same IP.
And where the HELL they have mentioned this thing on their affliate page.
Also they have written that they count downloads from all the countries but then where is the fourth tier of ALL countries ??

Gees,nobody has a sense of humor anymore.Besides,you didn't ask about a 4th tier.You asked this.

That question and this question are not asking the same thing.

Also they have written that they count downloads from all the countries but then where is the fourth tier of ALL countries ??

Now,what was that about me not reading properly ?:D

Gees,nobody has a sense of humor anymore.Besides,you didn't ask about a 4th tier.You asked this.

That question and this question are not asking the same thing.

Now,what was that about me not reading properly ?:D
I was asking about the 4th tier of all countries and what were you doing ??
Posting a screenshot of affliate page and pointing to the Group C. This shows your presence of mind.
Well if you can't understand simple English then that's your problem.
Hope you are not from Norway. Ha ha ha :d:d:d:d

You didn't differentiate between tiers when you asked the question..You asked a general question about the tier for all the countries.so I showed you the tier of countries & I was pointing at the whole thing,not just group c.

You obviously do not speak english as your first language if you can't see the difference between the way you phrased the question the first time and the way you phrased it the second time.It might seem like the same question to you but it's not.

Look at both of your posts and read them carefully.They are not the same question.

You are from India or somewhere like that,correct ? So,please,don't try to correct my English. You are flat out wrong.
Someone please back me up.I wasn't planning on making a big deal out of this but he just doesn't understand the difference between what he asked and what he stated he asked when he replied to my post of the tiers.

You didn't differentiate between tiers when you asked the question..You asked a general question about the tier for all the countries.so I showed you the tier of countries & I was pointing at the whole thing,not just group c.

You obviously do not speak english as your first language if you can't see the difference between the way you phrased the question the first time and the way you phrased it the second time.It might seem like the same question to you but it's not.

Look at both of your posts and read them carefully.They are not the same question.

You are from India or somewhere like that,correct ? So,please,don't try to correct my English. You are flat out wrong.
Someone please back me up.I wasn't planning on making a big deal out of this but he just doesn't understand the difference between what he asked and what he stated he asked when he replied to my post of the tiers.
I would like to say just one thing, that if you don't know the answer to the question or if you are too lazy to give a direct answer to the question. Then just stay out of the it.
That would be better instead of flooding the thread with some useless talks.
And yeah one more thing, guessing the name of the country from one's username is NOT a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back