Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, where is button for upload?, i search, not work for me.

edit : with firefox button download not work, but with internet explorer work.

edit : OMG upload very bad, atchoummmmm 426ko/s.

Last edited:
I can confirm they pay...i recived a payment this morning...i asked it on friday..but i'd like to know when they pay the previous earnings...

PS: remote up is good...

imaginfilev.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing i dont like about filevelocity is free download. You have to be logged in to be able to download. Many downloaders dont like to sign up to download a file. I really did not like this system.

I requested payout after they send the mail about new payouts some days ago.

@Bobby3711
You can download without an account, but you get better speed if you are logged in.

I think, they try to pay currently active affiliates first as they stated plus some outstanding payments if they can... Nevertheless I'm happy with that :)

i recived an email from filevelocity admin so they pay may earnings and then the previous earnings..
During the last couple of weeks we were looking for new reliable payment providers. We are glad to inform you that we are able to offer our users Credit Card as another payment solution. During the next weeks we will add even more local payment solutions.

We also would like to inform you that we started paying our affiliates again. We started with the May commissions and will then pay the previous months. It will probably take another few weeks until we can pay you again every week.

We thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks,
Alex

@devilpound
are you actively uploading and posting stuff now? i noticed, that they are paying since about mid-may regularly after they send out their newsletter.
i have a message on my reports page that they had an issue with stats and it will be granted so i think they care about their affiliates now, after they have a stable credit card provider, but who knows...

I'm stopping upload to FV atm.
I'm going to start upload again after I get the pending payment.
But they pay only active uploaders?
[hmmm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back