Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Less Waiting Times

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • To get paid the money this host owes affiliates

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Users can download them. Once files get uploaded, the are moved to another server. So files are available for download even if Upload server is not.

Try from another file. Remember, 2 servers are down for maintenance, but other servers work.
Ah ok. So for maintenance, 2 servers down, but when maintenance will done, this server will back and file can be download? So i understand why i dont need to re-upload this files. When the maintenance will done, the files will can be download.

Yes some files i cant download, but some files i can download.

Ah, the maintenance will be done when? today?

Yes, when maintenance is done, Files will be available for download. We are working hard on the problems and are going to try to have maintenance finished in the next few hours.

Please do not use Zoom Uploader or Desktop Uploader for fileuplo.de while in Maintenance. If you continue to do so, we will have to Temporarily ban your account.

Thanks

Thanks for updating the Affiliates. we really appreciate it.

However, I found something very important that is missing. its resumable support for free/non registered users. Since its only 1 IP and only complete download is count, it will be extremely hard for slow connection users to download any of files... there are alot of asian that running with only 25/50kbps net speed. they might end up without downloading any of the files. please add this up.

I'm also getting new report today, File not found its happen on most of Indonesia country IP. the IP is blocked, although its working with proxy. please look into this one to.

Overall, this host have done really good job. including their good support. keep up the good work buddy :)

Today complaint:
lo99W.png

Last edited:
Yes we are still under maintenance. But we will be back online within 1 hour. We are working hard on implementing all the changes requested by our users including:

Upload resume for free users
Multiple downloads/uploads for free users
Faster Remote upload (We are upgrading to a 10Gbps Port)
Adding more storage time for free members

All these changes are being implemented right now.

Uploads have been Re-Enabled. All users are able to upload files normally again.

Remote upload speed has been fixed.

234.4 Mb from 406.0 Mb

Upload speed: 32857 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 2 seconds

Last edited:
Payout is every 7 Days after Request for Paypal and every 20 Days after request for Payza.

Question about that. If september 10th i ask 20$. september 11th i ask 20$ and september 12th i ask 20$ :

September 17th i will receive 60$ (and so only one paiement)? or september 17th 20$, 18th 20$ and 19$ 20$ (so 3 paiements)?

Question about that. If september 10th i ask 20$. september 11th i ask 20$ and september 12th i ask 20$ :

September 17th i will receive 60$ (and so only one paiement)? or september 17th 20$, 18th 20$ and 19$ 20$ (so 3 paiements)?

Yes. We pay every 7 Days after Request. Which means you will have to wait 7 Days for payout after every Request. But, for our uploaders that get more than 10,000 downloads per month, we pay out one time for all payouts request within 7 days.

upload and remote upload

You can enter up to 2 URLs!
so You can enter up to 20 URLs?

I am not sure what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back