Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Less Waiting Times

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • To get paid the money this host owes affiliates

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload and other uploads will be available soon. Remote upload is still available for free users and registered users. We just had to Disable it while in maintenance. We have finished performing tasks on 1 server, we are finishing up with server 2. Wont be long then it will be back up again.
Still no back ? :(

No he explain because upload its no possible he stop this fonction for moment. I have a premium account and me too i cant upload.

We are busy working on restoring files. Files were not deleted, they were misplaced in one of the partitions of our servers. Uploads will be available again shortly. We are truly sorry for the delay. Please accept our apologies.

Uploads have been Enabled. Thank you for your patients. All functionality of Fileuplo.de has now been restored.

Upload speed for us has been tested, it is over 10mbps. Remote url is running really fast as well. It may be your internet connection

Software error:

HTML::Template->new() : At least one <TMPL_IF> or <TMPL_UNLESS> not terminated at end of file! at Modules/HTML/Template.pm line 700.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@fileuplo.de), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back