FileUp.cc - PPS 90% of Sales & 90% of Rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my account has been activated as a premium account. But today, I found that the hosted file uploaded a month ago has been deleted. If you only have one month of hosting time, then I think your managed file space is worse than other hosting centers.
Please extend my file hosting time to half a year, no one downloads and then automatically deleted.
Account number: michell0218

Hi, my account has been activated as a premium account. But today, I found that the hosted file uploaded a month ago has been deleted. If you only have one month of hosting time, then I think your managed file space is worse than other hosting centers.
Please extend my file hosting time to half a year, no one downloads and then automatically deleted.
Account number: michell0218

I am sorry but we have recently removed unused files that have not been downloaded last 3 months , of course if you need it we can extend the life of the file , if you need please send PM.

I'm using PPS for the first time, and i have to say ppd is for amateurs :) adds materials one time a week (3h)

PPS%20fu.png

hello i need to increase period of my files life time , my account is
ELGEEL3 + also can i increase maximum file size per one link

Hello, Mohammed Ali
Maximum file life is forever for ( premium accounts) , and the maximum file size is 10 GB .

Currently your account is increased by 20 GB for one file.

Hello, Mohammed Ali
Maximum file life is forever for ( premium accounts) , and the maximum file size is 10 GB .

Currently your account is increased by 20 GB for one file.

thanks bro , and i know i just wanna ask is there a chance or not iam a releaser of rar material of 1080i so i just ask if there is chance or not
* what about prelong the shelf life or time of files on my account ?

thanks bro , and i know i just wanna ask is there a chance or not iam a releaser of rar material of 1080i so i just ask if there is chance or not
* what about prelong the shelf life or time of files on my account ?

For all affiliates account & premium, files are stored forever ( the file is removed only when dmca notification ) .

sir is the any button to enable auto premium download only
we dont need to go for each file and set it premium ?

Hello if you want the file to be only downloaded after purchasing a premium account or premium user you must select the tab under the diamond in My Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back